First Atlanta Spotting Topic of the Decade!

Hey guys! I went spotting at Hartsfield Jackson today for the first time of the new decade! This is the first spotting topic of the decade for KATL! The wind was so strong that it actually knocked my down to the ground! As you can see in the photos, the day started off with bad weather and got better as it went on!

Delta 767-300

Delta MadDog

Delta MadDog with the Delta Logo and Titles Removed

Delta 767 and Spirit A320

Delta 777-200

American E190

Delta A320 (Blowing Water Off The Runway)

Delta 767-300

KLM 787-10 (100 Years Livery)

Thanks for checking out my spotting topic!
Expect a new topic from Dobbins AFB relatively soon!
Which photo was your favorite?

0 voters

37 Likes

Those photos are amazing! Out of likes though, sorry…

3 Likes

These are awesome! Great job @JacksonAviation, good way to represent Atlanta at the start of the decade! That AA E-170 is great, and all the photos with the MD-80s — great as well.

But on the sad side of things, I hate to see the logo removed from the MD-80. (Almost) the saddest thing ever.

9 Likes

Yeah it really is sad. Made for a very interesting catch though! Glad you like it!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

These are gorgeous! I especially like the fourth photo. Nice work!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Wow those are cool. You will now lead the forum in a KATL spotting for 10 years!

3 Likes

Haven’t been able to head down to the ATL for spotting in ages… Want to got to the Terminal T parking garage sooo bad to catch those hot DL jets. Lucky KLM 100 livery catch there

3 Likes

YES. You have ascended.

4 Likes

Thanks I hope so! I’m one of the only Atlanta spotters here so hopefully

2 Likes

Haha thanks

2 Likes

I was just in Atlanta for New Years and we stayed at the Rennesiance at the airport.

2 Likes

Ama-zing

Love Atlanta airport and the livery of delta

1 Like

These are the best pictures you’ve ever taken, Jackson! Keep up the very good work

1 Like

Very glad to see someone spotting at Atlanta :) All of these pictures look great

1 Like

Really nice! Just some editing on the first few and they would be amazing.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks I liked them the way there were so I just left them

1 Like

Thanks. Yep I’m the community’s resident ATL spotter

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll be heading to Dobbins AFB and back to the airport in about two weeks so more spotting topics are coming soon!

1 Like