First A350-900ULR Revealed

The A350-900ULR was revealed on February 28, 2018. The aircraft will be able to fly 19 hours non-stop and will be delivered to Singapore Airlines in 2018. It will also be used by the airline for its Singapore-New York flight.

Range
17,946 kilometers
(11,163 miles)

MTOW
280 tonnes

Fuel Capacity
24,000 liters

18 Likes

What. An. Absolute. Beast.

15 Likes

Does the ULR stand for “ultra long range”?

6 Likes

Yup, It seems that this A359ULR (MSN216) will have a new sharklet like newer A350s with higher MTOW. Personally can’t wait to see it in service!

The parts for the second ULR frame is currently being assambled too.

4 Likes

Just can’t wait for this to be added in IF. Possibilities for ULH is endless. @MishaCamp 😍

7 Likes

Uhh. Great plane. ULR @ its best.

1 Like

I sort of like it. When it comes to ULR nothing can beat the 777-200LR in my book. Won’t be added in IF for a really long time though.

2 Likes

Do you have a source for a revised sharklet for the A350 just three years after EIS? I only know that there will be aerodynamic refinements on the wing. But those refinements are standard on all aircraft rolling off the line after MSN#216 (pictured above)

2 Likes

Yes, I got it from Airliners.net . They are going to introduce the new sharklets for A350 starting from Singapore Airlines’ first A350 followed by Iberia’s frame. I meant, bigger sharklets dimension compared to current ones

Source

2 Likes

2 questions

1- Is this the same length as the A359, just increased range?

2- Can it fly further than the B77L?

1. Yes. It has the same size, but the fuel tanks are bigger and the engines are a bit better.
  2. Yes. It will replace it as the aircraft with the longest/highest range. (“Only” 500km more)
1 Like

19 hours… I love to fly but I’m really not sure about that😂

1 Like

Amazing innovating Airbus, removing the engines probably reduced the fuel consumption by a lot!

5 Likes

not flying anywhere yet, let alone for 19 hours!! missing some engines! :)

oooo that’s sexy looking!!!

I hope it will come to Basel, Switzerland (LFSB) for landing tests, like the A350-1000 did.

1 Like

wait are they going to possibly add it in the future update :\

Here is your answer:
https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/airbus-a350xwb-family/110124/824?u=dasmarc

Oh…thanks for the info :)

Geez, thats quite amazing, 19hrs