Firefly ATR72-500 taxiing to gate after a 15-minute hop from Langkawi to Penang
Good day all,
I would like to present my first ever feature request. Firefly is a regional airline in Malaysia, operating flights within the Malaysian Peninsular and nearby ASEAN cities, such as Phuket, Singapore (Seletar). It is a subsidiary of Malaysia Airlines that currently operates 15 ATR72-500s, making it one of the primary operators of this variant. I believe this is a must for Infinite Flight for a few reasons:
- Malaysia has great sceneries to offer, which can be appreciated while flying on this regional aircraft
- Connects nearby cities from Kuala Lumpur’s city airport, which is symbolic for Malaysians, particularly us avgeeks
- Increases IF traffic in Malaysia, a country where it is often left behind/overshadowed by Singapore or Bangkok
- Extremely useful transport for business travellers and tourists
- Who doesn’t like such a vibrant livery?
Here concludes my feature request, and please vote for this aircraft if you do like it!