[FINSIHED] Saturday Night Patterns @ LXGB - 210200ZJAN18

Hey everyone! For those that weren’t at the last SNP, here’s the info. Every Saturday night, someone (could be more than one person) from my slack channel will control the airport, while the rest do touch-and-goes.

Last week, we were at KILN. This week, we head over to Gibraltar for patterns! LXGB has one runway, and is located in beautiful peninsula of Gibraltar. Hope to see you there!

Server: Training

Region: Gibraltar, Europe

Airport: LXGB

Time: January 21st, 0200Z

NOTAM: ATC will be open from 0200Z to 0300Z. Feel free to stop by and do some touch-and-goes. Also, please let me know if you plan on attending. The event is one hour earlier this week!

Attendees:

1. @Cbro4
  2. @Trio
  3. @Kate_Russell
  4. @Matthew_Harrison
  5. @Matt737
  6. @Ethan_Hansen
  7. @Etrain
  8. @WardellStephenCurry

Brought to you by the ATC Event Group image

8 Likes

For eveyone that was at last week’s event. ^^^

(@Ashton_Liberty, @Jacob_Sim, @Matthew_Harrison, @Trio, @Kate_Russell, @WardellStephenCurry)

1 Like

I will be attending.

1 Like

I will be attending as well!

1 Like

I will attend !,😃😃😃😃

1 Like

I’ll most likely be coming. If you need more ATC, I could do that instead.

1 Like

No, @AllegiantAir will be ATC. I will put you down for flying.

1 Like

Ok just making sure.

1 Like

Coro I am doing same thing as yesterday rn and I see you in a sky hawk

Yep. Doing a flight to KCLE. Also, PM me for this type of stuff, not the thread. Thanks.

This is for anyone interested in being ATC for Saturday Night Patterns. You have to be part of the group. If you want to join please message me. Hope to see all of you next Saturday!

Edit: Sorry, correction.

3 Likes

I would love to attend.

If ATC is available I would be willing to do that.

1 Like

ATC is provided the ATC Events Group. Contact @Trio about joining the team.

Not sure if you follow us on twitter, but you can use the hashtag (#SatNightPatterns) When talking about the event!

1 Like

Just 3 days out from the event! Let me know if you are planning on coming!

1 Like

Just wanted to remind everyone that the event is tomorrow night. Can’t wait to see everyone their. @AllegiantAir or @Trio will be ATC. THE EVENT IS 1 HOUR EARLIER THIS WEEK!

1 Like

Good morning everyone! I’ll be ATC for tonight’s event! I checked Windy, it is looking like we are going to be using runway 27. :)

2 Likes

I will definitely join back gimme a gate.

We have you up. Just make sure you follow ATC instruction. Last week there were a few things you didn’t follow.

NOTAM
Opening in 45 minutes.