[FINSIHED] Saturday Night Patterns @ GOOY - 040300ZFEB18

Hey everyone! For those that weren’t at the last SNP, here’s the info. Every Saturday night, someone (could be more than one person) from my slack channel will control the airport, while the rest do touch-and-goes.

Last week, we were at MROC. This week, we head over to Africa for patterns! GOOY has two runways, and is located in the sands of Africa. Hope to see you there!

Server: Training

Region: Africa

Airport: GOOY

Time: Febuary 4, 0300Z

NOTAM: ATC will be open from 0300Z to 0400Z. Feel free to stop by and do some touch-and-goes. Also, please let me know if you plan on attending. Please use aircraft smaller than a B737…

Attendees:

1. @Cbro4
  2. @Trio
  3. @Kate_Russell
  4. @WardellStephenCurry
  5. @Ryan_Vidad (ATC)
  6. @Nate_Schneller
  7. @Infinite_Flyer

Brought to you by the ATC Event Group image

4 Likes

Event is in less than 24 hours. Hoping for a good crowd!

1 Like

Short little mistake.
Region: Africa*

1 Like

Good catch! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there yes I am in

1 Like

I am in. Buttering on a bread. And my birthday on February 5th

2 Likes

We are live at GOOY. Feel free to stop by!

1 Like

Hey! Just decided to jump on in. The more, the merrier.

1 Like

Glad to have you, Nate. We do patterns each week at this time, so feel free to join us more often.

1 Like

Can i still join @Cbro4?

1 Like

It’s still open! Come on in.

1 Like

Sure. I just like to know before hand so ATC can prep. Just like I told Nate:

Landed on my belly and saved it. #madskills

1 Like

Love it when LiveFlight Connect crashes on final.

I floated 3 feet above the airport tried to get it down but hit full throttle and cut all power then stalled with lots of rudder. It was embarrassing,

1 Like

I thought I was to line up and wait then you said hold short then said I am sorry. I thought that was directed at me. Sorry.

@Ryan_Vidad See Kate’s post above…

Loving the scenery! Nice pick, @Trio.

1 Like

Sorry everyone, but we’re going to have to close early tonight. Hope you guys don’t mind. Stay tuned for next week’s event!

2 Likes

@Ryan_Vidad’s ATC review: 8/10: Great!
Knowedge(correct commands for what request: 10/10
-Situational Awarness: 6/10 (Give a little more attention to arrivals when clearing people for takeoff!)
-Responce time: 9/10
-Overall average: 8.333333333333…
Make sure to pay attention when giving commands. Otherwise, great job managing traffic and great service! Had a nice time!

1 Like