[Finshed] Huge fly out in Europe's second biggest airport! @LFPG 021900ZMAY20

Long journey to Singapore!

2 Likes

hopeing someone in air france 266 was in the event which i did the landing with him

1 Like

Before I forget, thank you @Emiel_l for the great event. Finally took off after 70 minutes 😅

2 Likes

Thank God! 2 hours later, I am finally in the sky heading to Miami. So thank you so much for having me in this event especially of this traffic. I had to despawn this game twice to avoid being reported. So, once again, I am on my way to Miami. Wish me luck on my Air France 90 Super @Udeme_Ekpo @Emiel_l

1 Like

Thank you very much @Emiel_l for this great event. I think I saw ya depart around the same time is my, since I just departed now. Still quite bust even during the time I departed, 2h 13 minutes after the event started heh

1 Like

We can [almost] all say that the event has ended. For me it was absolutely amazing to host one of, if not the biggest fly-out on the IF community so far. A massive THANK YOU too all of you who attended and signed up!

Now is the question: ‘when is the next fly-out?’

Due to the ongoing pandamic, the aviation industry has turned completely upsidedown. Cause of this, I cannot search for good route information from the time, back when everything was normal for any airport. This means that it’ll take a little longer probably till my next fly-out will be posted. This by far isn’t the worst thing in the world though and safety and health goes in front of everything

I hope everyone stays healthy and positive, see you in the next one

16 Likes

Awesome journey, just land at GCFV. Vueling 473. Thanks to @Emiel_l for the event! Cheers @Bigaussie73

2 Likes

Thanks for the great event @Emiel_l.

1 Like

Just landed in Gran Canaria - Great Job Emiel!

1 Like

4 Likes

@Emiel_l. A few shots from my flight. LFPG - GCFV. Cheers @Bigaussie73

2 Likes

@Nathan_Stewart nice parallel landing that was!

1 Like

@Emiel_l I would like to thank you for hosting this event it was great and even better for your event to be featured in the ATC schedule. I touched down a few hours ago into KIAD and I’m going to post my pictures on #screenshots-and-videos in a bit. Once again I can’t thank you enough and I look forward to more events hosted by you in the future.

1 Like

@Emiel_l I have finally landed in Miami safely on time so thank you for hosting this event that is in the IFATC schedule. Like I said, I spawned in 2 hours later because of heavy traffic, but here are my shots:

2 Likes

Glad to hear ya’ll enjoyed it!

Landed at Saint Denis, thanks once again!

1 Like

Hello. I hope you are doing all really good!

I am currently busy creating the next fly-out, and I had a question.

In this fly-out I didn’t allowed group flights with same airline to the same destination cause this wouldn’t be realistic, so my question is:

Would you prefer to be allowed to fly the same route/airline combination with multiple pilots, or stick to realism, and let everyone fly to somewhere else with different airlines?

• Allow multiple pilots on the same route/airline
  • Stick to realism, keep how it was

0 voters

Thanks for filling in the poll and I hope to see you all in the next one!

2 Likes

Wow

I was not expecting it to be a 50/50😂.

I think I’ll do requests if peopl want to fly together, but I won’t add double gates as a ‘standard’

1 Like

WE ARE ON AGAIN

My next fly out is out!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.