[FINSHED] Cargo Caravans - Saturday Night Patterns @ NTAA - 052100ZMAY18

Hey everyone! For those that weren’t at the last SNP, here’s the info. Every Saturday night, someone (could be more than one person) from my group, the ATCEG, will control the airport, while the rest do touch-and-goes.

Last week, we were at PHLI. This week, we head over to French Polynesia for patterns! NTAA has one runway, and is located in the Pacific Ocean. Hope to see you there!

Server: Training

Region: Faaa, French Polynesia

Airport: NTAA

Time: May 5th, 2018, 2100Z

NOTAM: ATC will be open from 2100Z to 2200Z. Feel free to stop by and do some touch-and-goes. Please only use the FedEx or DHL C208.

Attendees:

1. @Trio
  2. @Kate_Russell
  3. @ItzEhs
  4. @Recxx
  5. @Balloonchaser
  6. @FDemon

Brought to you by the ATC Event Group image

6 Likes

ATC

NTAA
TWR: @CaptAC
GND: @CaptAC
APP: If needed

Not Assigned: @Trio

You must be an ATCEG member to control Tower and Ground.

Only IFATC approach trainees are allowed to control Approach and Departure, with some exceptions.

Join: http://atcegif.weebly.com/contact.html

This post will be updated.

2 Likes

What time will this event be in American time zones?

(I’m still not familiar with the ZULU times yet 😂)

http://www.timebie.com/std/zulu.php

Use this, and just type in 2100 for the zulu. It’s what I use for events.

1 Like

Okay, thanks! Looking forward to the event!

1 Like

Wait, the date stamp says “052100ZAPR18”, and currently it’s May 2018? Typo?

2 Likes

Yep, good catch. Copied what @Trio put on the image.

psst… @Trio… Can you get that new image?

1 Like

😂 Okay then!

Maybe he’ll get the new image. ;)

1 Like

You know, I investigated NTAA and found out it is big enough for a 789, why do you want us to only operate C208s in the two cargo liveries?

Because we’re doing patterns, and doing a pattern with a B789 is just ridiculous. Also, nobody seems to really appreciate props.

1 Like

Seems… Legit… 😂

why do i do this…?

1 Like

If that is 1700 or 5 PM E.D.T…my time …you can book me at your hotel…lemme get my credit card !!!

Well it is pretty beautiful, especially with the new updated scenery!

Read more: Scenery update and more

2 Likes

I have already made the run several times in a jet between Tahiti and Bora Bora …in a slower C-208 it would be much more appreciated !!!

1 Like

May I join this event? Looking to improve my pattern work!

Yes you can, I put you down.

1 Like

Hi there yes I will be 5 minutes late if that’s ok.

Perfectly fine @Kate_Russell, we’ll be open from 2100Z to 2200Z. Anyone can join in at any point.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this event, because i left my phone alone whilst I was descending and violated over the daily limit (for g3):(

This is on the training server, Grade 2 or higher, if that makes a difference @FDemon.

1 Like