Finnair Virtual Official Thread | Hiring Pilots and Staff | OneWorld Alliance

Finnair%20Virtual%20%5BIFC%20Banner%20-%20JPG%5D

We are Finnair Virtual!
Nordic Simplicity, in every flight

We are IFVARB Approved | checked

Pilot Status: 14 Pilots | Staff Status: We have multiple positions open!

001-network | 003-email | 002-instagram

OneWorld Alliance | IFVARB | Pilot Application Form | Staff Application Form

A%20message%20from%20our%20CEO

"We are finally here. The months of backbreaking work to get this Virtual Airline shipshape and strong, have finally paid off. I, along with my Co-Founder Aziz, have worked together through the toughest of times, and I want to thank him for all his help. But the preparation was the past. The future is now. It is time to show the Infinite Flight Community what we are made of. That we aren’t to be taken lightly, and that we are here to stay, and make our mark.

On behalf of my Co-Founder, we thank you for taking the time to read our thread, and we hope that you will consider joining us."

Ian Volkov
Co-Founder of Finnair VA

Team

All staff members are named below, we want to thank them as they are working very hard to make this virtual airline a success!

Ian - @2003iggy - CEO
Aziz - @DaRealAziz - Co-Founder

Goofier - @cormac_rocks - Chief Pilot
Millz - @Captain_Millz - Flight Instructor
Harvey - @Harvey_Magee - Recruitment Manager
VACANT - VACANT - Technology Manager
VACANT - VACANT - Technology Manager
Viljami - @FINNWINGS - Event Manager

Why%20us

There is a number of things we can offer you as one of the freshest Virtual Airlines within the community. We have a small, easy to choose fleet, tight-knit and friendly staff members, 100 routes to explore, off the beaten path. A new perspective on the meaning of flying.

Fleet

Our Short-Haul Fleet consists of a mixture of Airbus and Embraer aircrafts. Our Long-Haul Fleet consists of the Airbus A330-200.

routes

We have a large variety of routes to choose from. You can fly a short haul A321 to London Heathrow, an A330 to Chicago, or even an E190 to Moscow. The opportunities are extensive!

Our Crew Center gives us a great insight into the destinations our pilots most enjoy flying to, and how often they fly certain routes, and what aircraft they most use!

Oneworld%20alliance

CF6B7A05-777C-49E6-8254-740C1719E223

We are proud to be part of the official One World Virtual Alliance!

Our membership of the alliance will entail new codeshare agreements, and joint events in the future, to name a few.

Currently, OneWorld currently has 13 different airlines; American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines, SriLankan Airlines.

Within the Infinite Flight Community, we consist of American Virtual, British Airways Virtual, Cathay Pacific Virtual, and us, Finnair Virtual.

We are honoured to be able to work with some of the biggest names in Virtual Airlines, and we look forward to working with our partners in the future.

Check out the OneWorld Alliance thread!

This thread has been made by @Mika

[Completed!] British Airways Virtual Presents: "Heathrow to Helsinki!" with Finnair Virtual @ EGLL - 121900ZJAN19
[Complete!] British Airways Virtual Presents: "A Presidential Farewell" @ EGLL - 022000ZMAR19

Proud to be a part of this VA :)

Hello, it is nice to see one of my favorite irl airlines being part of IF. I am from Mexico and the winter between 2017 and 2018 Finnair was flying it’s A330 to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; could you fly that route with the A330?

Yes you can! We provide all real life routes :)

New staff positions!

We have added more positions!

- Chief Pilot;
- Recruiting Manager;
- (Co-) Event Manager;
- ATC Manager;

Apply here!

Wow amazing thread guys!

Thanks!
We appreciate that!

We are still recruiting! Why not consider joining at the links down below?

Pilot Application Form | Staff Application Form

I sent a pilot application…looking forward to flying with ya guys

Also in my application I said i am in grade 3 but I am demoted for a few more days to grade 2:)
loving the thread