Finnair Virtual | Fly Finnish! | Now IFVARB Approved and Recruiting Pilots!

So are we! We ALWAYS Have been!

1 Like

A greatly maintained thread. I have applied as a Staff and I’m excited!

3 Likes

Hussain Aqeel, CEO - Step Down

10 Likes

I am very sad about you stepping down, but I’m very happy of becoming CEO!

Sad to see you stepping down Huss. You were a great CEO, very supportive and made the VA great. Personally I am very proud of how this VA has been going.

When I first came, there was CC, but just before we got approved, in one night, all the data just disappeared. So we had to go with AirTable.

However, I remember when one of our pilots asked us for a CC, and that was enough to convince Huss to make one. He made a CC in one night!

There have been a lot of changes to the VA, from the Ranks system to the Recruitment Process. He has been so hard-working and he cared about AYVA so much, and did whatever would be good for AYVA and make it a more enjoyable VA.

It’s very sad to see you step down, Huss. But I am going to say it again, life is more important than AYVA.

Now, Gab has been working with me when I was there, he is very helpful and active, and would give us a hand when we we needed it. He has been extremely hard-working, and me and him made our thread in less than two days.

Me and Gab were responsible for events, and I had a great time making events with him :) We would work straight for 2-3 hours.

Gab has also made our awesome trailer, on his own. He always cared about AYVA, and I’m sure he will continue to. He has been a great friend, and I am very happy to see him become CEO.

I am sure you will handle the VA well Gab, and good luck!

2 Likes

It’s a pity guys, from starting the works for our application to IFVARB, to being approved, to where we are today, You guys have made my days better. Since the founding, I’ve always wanted good for this VA, and everyone in it, whether it is Staff, or a New Pilot, if anything I said has ever hurt you, please accept this apology from the bottom of my heart. I’ll love you guys forever ❤❤

• Hussain Aqeel, Proud CEO of Finnair Virtual
2 Likes

I’m never gonna forget the day we got approved.

2 Likes

I know right! 🤩

2 Likes

That warmed my heart, I miss you much, Tunes ❤ Bookmarked it!

2 Likes

This conversation between you two genuinely made me cry, I am so emotional…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be lying when I said my adrenaline was pumping as I was about to hit the enter button to send the announcement.

2 Likes

Hello Hussain

You are a very great friend, something which pleased my heart. Recently, I have been experiencing a lot of backstabbing which is pretty horrible and has been making me a lot less active in the VA world, but honestly you would never do that bro. You are never arrogant and rude and stood up for me at all times. You still are a really nice friend. It is sad to see a really kind hearted guy step down from the VA he founded and worked hard to get it IFVARB approved. Honestly, we need a lot more people like you and many others too considering of what I have been experiencing.

Farewell!

3 Likes

Damn Henry thank you so much for the kind words! Just ignore those people! They aren’t gonna do anything good to you, they just need attention, and you don’t wanna give them that. Anyways, You’re one of the greatest CEOs I’ve worked with. Trust me, even when I sometimes get into an argument with you, you’re still my bestie and I wish you and Vistara Virtual the very best in the future!

3 Likes

Whenever the name of Finnair Virtual will be said, everyone will definitely remember the name of @Hardlanding_Hussain

A hardworking person, a dedicated member, a noble and kind CEO and most importantly an amazing person. These are just some to the qualities you possess. The VA world will really miss you as the CEO of Finnair Virtual. Thank you for everything that you have done. May you always prosper in the coming future. It’s sad that I never got the chance to know you better and be partnered up with your VA. Well that’s ok, at least I had good chats with you.

Lastly, thanks once again and I would like to wish you a very big GOODBYE! Mate.

Thanks,
Adrian

2 Likes

Aww Thanks so much ;-)

Thank you so so much for your kind words. 😄 I wish you the best of luck with Aeroflot Virtual! And hopefully one day, Finnair Virtual and Aeroflot Virtual will be partners ❤

1 Like

It’s amazing what the community can do to you, I’ve just been on the IFC for less than a year, but I’ve gotten so much love. Thank you all so much <3

2 Likes

Hussain is a legendary leader within the Community and throughout all the VA’s. We are proud to have a partnership with a VA founded by him, and we are proud to be lucky enough to have him as a pilot for us. The future is strong, Hussain. Blue skies and tailwinds forever to you.

吉祥如意, Hussain

3 Likes

Thank you so much @AirChinaVirtual 😊 Working with you has always been a pleasure to me, I will always miss working with Jarrett, but hey! I recently joined CAVA, what a lovely and well set up VA. But Anyways, Thank you again for the kind words! Now I wonder who was behind the screen typing that 😂 I bet it’s Jarrett.

1 Like