Finnair Embraer E-190

Finnair Embraer E-190

Image Credits here

ABOUT FINNAIR

Finnair (Finnish: Finnair Oyj, Swedish: Finnair Abp) is the flag carrier and largest airline of Finland, with its headquarters in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport, its hub. … Its major shareholder is the government of Finland, which owns 55.8% of the shares. Finnair is a member of the Oneworld airline alliance.

Text Credits from Google

ABOUT THE E-190

Image Credits here

Why should we have this?

While Finnair has a very diverse fleet from Embraer, to Boeing, to Airbus, to ATR and so forth, I feel as if the Airline is under represented in Infinite Flight, all it has is the A321, and the B757, which for 1 is retired, and 2 is in the old livery. Adding more liveries to the game will not only spark more ambition to fly to and from Finland, but would also benefit Virtual Airlines as well.

All I have for today, if you’d also like to see this livery make its way into the game, please go ahead and press the vote button to show your support.

You may have noticed that 2 images were used in the making of this thread. Please excuse it as I did it for the soul purpose of infographic telling. If it is a major issue, Mods, please PM me. Thanks

Two pictures? Oh oh. The air is getting Finnair for this thread.

Fun aside; it’s nicely done, well structured. I’d love to see this livery when this plane will be reworked hopefully.

2 Likes

My apologies, just realized.

Anyways, I really like this feature request! Nicely done mate! I do really like the Finnair livery. I’ll see if I can drop a vote for this :)

2 Likes

Hope we get to see this soon! Finnair lacks livery’s on so many aircrafts; getting this would be a great start!

1 Like

Maybe this will come with a potential E-Jets rework. Looks great though

A picture from EDDH😍

I’d love to see this in IF, the E-190 and Finnair both lack liveries.

2 Likes

Voted! I would love to see this livery as a finn and also as a AYVA member