Finnair Boeing 757-200

Finnair Boeing 757-200

Hello IFC, welcome to another feature request!

With the release of the 20.3 update, the Finnair 757-200 was removed from the simulator. Me, as the CEO of Finnair Virtual, as well as almost all of our pilots, got extremely dissapointed with the removal, as we believed that the livery would be kept, and we’d have another reworked plane with our livery.

Finnair had a fleet of 7 757-200s, with the last one being retired in 2014. With the update, we now only have 2 Finnair liveries, the A321 and the A350. Some airlines have more than 10 different aircraft in their fleet in IF, with one having 4 different liveries in the same model.

This addition would create more diversity because, if I’m not mistaken, the only European 757 liveries we have are the British Airways and the Aer Lingus liveries, and adding another one would generate more routes with the aircraft.

Finally, many pilots would use it because Finnair Virtual’s pilots already used the old aircaft a lot, and the updated aircraft would be used even more.

What do you think of this livery? Please drop a vote if you like it :-)

There is my vote for this beautiful livery…

2 Likes

Will drop a vote.

Thanks for removing an awesome livery :)

1 Like

I am disappointed too, the devs removed literally all of my favorite liveries. ALL OF THEM. I will be freeing up a vote for this one.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone

All of AYVA’s pilots are mad in the Slack chat, but we can’t do anything about it, except vote for it.

Thanks team for removing it.

Whilst the passive aggressive tone is not necessarily the best for both parties involved, I can say for certain that there is major disappointment in the Finnair camp. It’s a shame such a fantastic livery has been removed, however with enough momentum from those who really want this livery, I am sure we can be heard by the developers.

2 Likes

im voting too

1 Like

As we share the same feelings since the Allegaint 757 got removed as well, you have my vote.

2 Likes

Does finnair still use the 757

1 Like

Say’s it right here

2 Likes

We need this again, you have my vote ;)

2 Likes

Thanks for the support everyone!

2 Likes

Voted! I want this back so bad

1 Like

just wondering did they use it on any mid range routes? like any 4-5 ish hour ones?

2 Likes

Yes, they did. They also flew the to lapland during the Christmas holidays

2 Likes
11 Likes

Ayeeee! Love this livery!

1 Like

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

THANKS IF!!!

4 Likes

Time to do some route research😂