Finley_Skaggs's ATC Tracking Thread - [Closed] @ KSTS

Hi every one! Stop by at KSTS and do a flight.

Airport: KSTS
Controlling: Ground
Active runways: 14, 20, 32, 2
1 Like

Why are you only controlling ground? You should control both ground and tower. Tower is important!

When I click the check box for tower the app crashes.

That shouldn’t be happening, have you tried the basic troubleshoot (restarting device etc)

Yes, I have tried that and it still did not work. Are you going to come?

Can’t now. Apologies

Hey @Finley_Skaggs,
I was N428OP that departed in the F18. Overall here were my observations of your ground control:

• I requested a push back. You should not have approved that since I was not in a push back capable aircraft. You can just clear them to taxi.

• You should have sent me a don’t taxi on grass, or that’s not a taxiway instruction on multiple occasions, I went all over in my taxi.

• When I requested a frequency change, you should have sent a duplicate freq change instruction since you already provided the frequency change in the taxi instruction.

I would recommend you work out the tower issue asap. With your ground control, I would work on general ground awareness. Keeping an eye on everything will be very important as you get busier. Keep up with practice and you can get there!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.