Finley_Skaggs’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KNUC

Come and stop by at KNUC and help me practice my ATC skills. I hope to see you there!

Server: Training
Frequencies: Tower
NOTAMS: Please be kind and respectful to others. Listen to ATC instructions.
Airport: KNUC
Take off runways: 6, 24
Landing runways: 6,24

Hope to see you there.

1 Like

Hello! I’d be happy to stop by. I’m just slightly confused by the airport. You listed two different ones. Which one is it?

1 Like

It is KNUC. Sorry for that.

1 Like

ah classic KNUC…

1 Like

Will you come?

I would recommend you opening airports with parallel runways so you can practice runway changes as well. It’s up to you tho. Unfortunately, I can’t come.

1 Like

Thats ok. Hope to see you next time.

Feel free to tag me next time you open!

Okay, so some feedback. For the future, I’d recommend being ground and tower, not just tower. Also, KNUC’s active runway was 24, not 6. Landing an E170 with 12 knots tailwind would be a bit challenging. In the future, please clear aircraft for an active runway. You cleared me for runway 6 when the only active runway was 24. I had to call inbound runway 24 three times before you actually cleared my for it. One last thing, and this is very minor, I’d suggest not clearing aircraft for takeoff before they request it. I could have told you I was remaining in the pattern, and then you could have told me cleared for takeoff, make right or left traffic runway 24. It helps to clear up their intentions and avoid any confusion later on. Good job, you eventually figured out what I was trying to do😂. Tag me next time you open again, I’ll come by

1 Like

You mean I PM you next time.

I will swing by C:

give me a few min

1 Like

Oh, I actually meant typing @tunamkol in your next post stating you are open again so i get a notification.

1 Like

Thanks for the feed back.

1 Like

Your welcome! I hope I wasn’t too harsh😉

1 Like

@Finley_Skaggs
sorry for the late feedback

So you were giving me taxi instructions as tower so when you go active just select tower and ground. You gave me correct take off clearance but when it came to the landing time you gave me landing clearance you should have given me option clearence so that I can to a touch and go and maybe a low pass. I suggest you go to some other tracking threads and listen in to some of there controlling C:

Thanks,
Blake | Founder USA ATC

feel free to add me to the list when you start to control

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.