Finley_Gatland’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @N/A

Airport : N/A
Server : N/A
Hello there, my names Finn and I’m learning how to execute good atc on infinite flight
At the moment, I’m starting to get the hang of this, so your open to ask for runway changes and other things that test me as a controller. Always feel free to leave feedback as I’m open to criticism in order to learn

P.S please let me know if there is something wrong with my Thread, this is my first one:)

1 Like

Hey! I’ll stop by and shoot you some feedback.

1 Like

Thank you !

Everything was good except for a late exit command, I would love to see you with more traffic in the pattern and more pressure. Good Luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for this, you seemed to disappear from my map when you were landed so that’s the reason behind the late exit command, I’m not sure why this happened but thanks for the feeback :)

1 Like

Hey there! I will come by in a few minutes.

1 Like

Thanks ! I look forward to seeing you

I’m open for about 20 more minutes :)

Thank you to all the traffic today, I appreciate it

I’m open at LROP now, feel free to come by and fly some patterns or depart :)

1 Like

Hey @Finn-14. I was at LROP just now (callsign C4L1). I have a bit of feedback for you, should I PM you or post it here?

If you could leave it here it would be great thanks ☺

1 Like

Ok, so in chronological order…

• The runway change was good with a correct pattern entry given, however… you forgot to clear me for the option which meant I had to make a go around.
  • Then after that pattern you gave me a pattern entry (enter left downwind runway 08L) - this isn’t needed since I’m already in the pattern. Instead, all you needed to do was sequence me behind the other aircraft and then clear me. After that you forgot to clear me again (I’m assuming you just forgot) so I made another go around.
  • The last pattern was fine (except no need for the pattern entry) and the runway exit command was perfectly timed.

You just have to remember that if an aircraft is already in the pattern they don’t require a pattern entry and all you need to do is sequence (if appropriate) and then clear for the option. Also, don’t forget those clearances - they’re pretty important! 😁
Good job though, I hope this helped a bit. Let me know if you have any questions!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the feedback, I appreciate it a lot, I thought I had cleared you when I cleared you for the option, but thanks for the feedback I’ll make sure to correct my mistakes, thanks very much again 😀

1 Like

Thanks to all traffic for this session, I’ll be sure to open again later

Open now at LHBP

Any traffic is appreciated

I was N428OP, good job! No noticeable errors. There was one clearance that was given on base that could have been earlier but otherwise you handled the sequencing and exit instructions well. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your time, I appreciate it

1 Like

Thanks to all traffic for this session :)