[Finished] Wonderful Wednesday @KBGR 272300ZMAR19

This is Fly Bangor’s second event, and we want it to be the best of the best.We will be taking a short hop from KBGR (Bangor international) to KJFK (John F Kennedy).It is very rare for BGR ro be feafured in the ATC schudule so we had to do something becuase this can be the first and last time it can be featured.

Server: Expert

Airport: KBGR

Aircraft: A320/738

Time: 2019-03-27T23:00:00Z*

KBGR 4355N/6959W ENE ASPEN PVD TRAIT 4117N/7155W PARCH CCC ROBER JFK ZACHS KJFK
Gates
Gate 8= @MLG_Man

NOTAM: Follow all ATC instructions and maintain proper spacing
Because our CEO @hi15td is an IFATC and Bangor is in the schedule, expect ATC services from the CEO

You can join Fly Bangor here

We are IFVARB Approved✔

2 Likes

Hey there. You should probably fix your title to this:

270800ZMAR19. Where the WED is should be MAR, as it needs to be the month, not day of the week.

Otherwise, cool event!

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it

1 Like

The event has been moved to 7:00 Estern time

Please fix your title, as it is misleading. You stated the event is 19:00 ET, therefore the title should say 2300Z. Event titles should be in Zulu time.

Apology:
I would like to apologize for the issues with the title, I was busy and did not have time to make it my self so I had my staff do it, who apparently need an update on how #live:events works. I will be giving them an update on this, and a class on how this section of IFC works
-hi15td
CEO Fly Bangor Virtual

2 Likes

Less than 24 hours away!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining everyone.Hope we will have more in attendance next time!See you around

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.