FINISHED — THANK YOU EVERYONE! | 12AUG20 / 1800Z | The Canadian Rockies, Can You Handle Them? | @CYBW

I think this’ll be right on my dinner, possibly cannot attend. I’ll reserve a gate nonetheless

This is what you all will be facing with 😜, it is incredibly difficult. Trust me this makes it look easy lmao.

4 Likes

Nice job, like we’re learning from the master!

I’ll put you down on standby in case you’re not able to come, thanks for showing interest in this event!

1 Like

How long will this take? I might be able to attend before my flight home from San Diego.

1 Like

Whoops, callsign EC-123 🙂. Thanks for signing me up!

1 Like

It’s only gonna be 30 minutes max, but probably less. It’s a really short flight.

Also, you’re welcome, @Ecoops123!

1 Like

Alright, put me down on reserve for right now. :)

It’s a 50/50

1 Like

No problem, thanks for coming!

1 Like

I’m in. Give me a gate.

1 Like

I’ll sign you up, thanks!

Do you or @AviationFreak have a callsign I should add?

1 Like

FrontierFlight772

1 Like

Ooh, can I make it fancy?

2 Likes

Just as long as the callsign fits in 8 characters. 😉

It’s a 50/50 for me too. Sign me up tho! For the callsign, I will be N128TL.

1 Like

No problem, thanks!

@Butter_Boi

IAMSPEED

1 Like

Announcement: More Gates have been added to allow for more signups. Thank you everyone who is attending this event!

Can you put me on a standby list while I can see if I can clear up my schedule? (Grass Tie Down 1)

Edit: I still need to practice landing the X-Cub, I suck with taildraggers.

Edit 2: That is one short runway.

Edit 3: How can I stop on that short of a runway, I will use too much braking power and flip.

Edit 4:

What is this. @Butter_Boi

1 Like

Edits 1, 2, and 3, are what solo mode is for, practice. And I’m sure with practaice you’ll be able to make the landing. 😉

I’ll also get you signed up right away! Thank you!

1 Like

Is this the right airport? Above.

Sign me right up please :)