To appreciate London Lutons history easyJet Virtual and Wizz Air Virtual have partnered to sponsor this event therefore the majority of the gates will be Wizz Air and easyJet Gates with a few Ryanair, TUI, El Al and Vueling gates.
All event participants will be provided with an ‘event pack’ via official means such as the Infinite Flight Community, our slack forum for EZY and Wizz pilots, or through their representative VAs.
To make the whole process of the Fly-Out simpler for all, we have detailed all the steps of signing up and partaking in the event below. Feel free to use this for reference at any time before, during, or after the event.
Infinite Flight Community Pilots may sign up by requesting to operate a route that is listed under the gates section via the thread. All pilots make sure you quote the gate + time so we are sure what gate you would like.
After signing up, the participant should await their flight pack and in there will be flight details being sent to them via the Infinite Flight Community or other forum that they are a part of, if they’re a member of a partaking virtual airline. This pack should be saved for the big day, to ensure everything runs smoothly!
Participants should ensure they depart at their assigned departure time to ensure their punctuality.
The runway assignment given for departure at London Luton must be followed. This is to space traffic evenly and ensure any inbound traffic can land safely.
Pilots must follow the taxi guidelines which are outlined in the event pack.
Pilots must ensure to remain professional at all times especially if you are representing a VA.
Below you can find all the routes being flown by community members out London Luton on the day of the event, alongside other free routes available for Infinite Flight Community members to sign up for and fly on the day of the event alongside us! As noted above, after signing up for a route, the pilot will be contacted by us via the Infinite Flight Community so we can provide up to date and detailed event information.
A few gates will be reserved for VA members however these gates will not remain reserved after the first week of the thread being up. Gates that are not reserved are free for any community member to sign up!
Gate Assignments (1300z-1400z)
|Gate||Airline||Aircraft||Destination ICAO||Destination||Flight Time||Pushback Time||Attendee|
|1R||easyJet||A319||LFPG||Paris Charles de Gaulle||1:25||1300z||@NationofAviation|
|4||WizzAir||A320||LWSK||Skopje International Airport||2:30||1308z|
|42||El Al||737-800||LLBG||Tel Aviv||5:00||1342z|
- This event will take place on the expert server. All usual expert server rules will still apply. Rules may be enforced by ghosting during the event if ATC is active
- Minimum separation of 3 nautical miles horizontal and 1000 ft vertical must be adhered to at all times.
- Please inform us if you will be unable to attend after signing up for the event.
- Any directions from ATC must be followed.
- Go-Arounds must be performed if a runway is occupied when the pilot is on short final to the same runway.
- Departure times listed are estimates and may be subject to change during the run-up to the event. Please be wary of this and follow all timings as per event-information packs given prior to the event.
- All aircraft must be flown in the livery of the airline you are flying. Community Members should fly under the easy callsign (With easy Callsign). This will also be made known to you in your ‘event pack’.
Here at easyJet Virtual we would like to thank WizzAir Virtual and community members for taking part in the Fly-Out.
Also be sure to go and check easyJet Virtuals official thread and join today and contact us via IFC if you have any queries.
With special thanks to all Staff Members at EZYVA and WZZ for their continued contribution to our Virtual Airlines.