[Finished]SeaTac to Cold Anchorage Alaska-@KSEA062200ZMAY20

Seattle (KSEA): is the largest city in the Pacific Northwest. It is home to many companies including Boeing, Microsoft, and Costco. It has one of the fastest growing populations in the U.S. Seattle provides as a major trade to Asia. If you want to learn more about Seattle or the airport click down below.

Anchorage (PANC): is a rule municipality city located in Southcentral Alaska. Due to its location, almost equidistant from New York City and Tokyo, Anchorage lies within ​9 1⁄2 hours by air of nearly 90% of the industrialized world. For this reason, Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is a common refueling stop for international cargo flights and home to a major FedEx hub, which the company calls a “critical part” of its global network of services. Recently Ted Stevens Airport was named most busiest airport by flights per year. If you want to learn more about Anchorage and its airport click below.

Flight Information

Airline/Aircraft: Delta 737-800, Alaska 737-900, or FedEx 777-F
Server: Expert Server
Departure: Seattle Tacoma
Arrival: Ted Stevens Airport
Projected Flight Time: 3:20
Flight Plan: KSEA YYJ J502 YZT J523 YZP TR19 FRIED J804R NOWEL PANC /details]

Participant 1: @CPT_HILD (Alaska 737-900)
Participant 2:@ToasterStroodie (Alaska 737-900)
Participant 3: @Pingu (Delta 737-800)
Participant 4: @Dubya (FedEx 77F)
Participant 5:

more people can join if necessary

I will post more information regarding the flight closer to the time. Once air born all discussion/communication will be taken to a PM.

Event Protocols: Listen to ATC instructions, respect other users, and have fun! Hope to see you there!

If this was on Training, I would DEFINITELY be coming! Aw man…

2 Likes

Great job with realism!

2 Likes

Sign me up.

1 Like

will do @ToasterStroodie

I feel really bad now 😭

I got ghosted at the FNF because I was flying on lowest settings with a weak internet connection and didn’t see an aircraft ahead.

3 Likes

oof im sorry. I knew when creating this event that @anon38496261 would try to come!

1 Like

When do you get access to the expert server?

1 Like

On Friday. Right before my event (on Saturday)

2 Likes

Well at least you can fly your own event!

1 Like

That’s okay lol. This would be so good to come to.

1 Like

@ToasterStroodie what aircraft do u plan to use?

I’ll use the 739

Anyone else planning on joining?

If this is moved to Training, I can come. It’s at 2020-05-06T22:30:00Z, right?

I understand if you want to keep it on Expert though. There’s ATC at PANC finally :)

1 Like

Can I take a gate in the Delta 737-800?

1 Like

sure thing @Pingu. thanks for participating.

1 Like

Shoot, if the event is at 2020-05-06T22:30:00Z, then I can’t finish the whole flight.

would u mind still coming even if u cant complete the full flight?

1 Like

No problem! I’ll probably take some screenshots as well.

1 Like