[Finished]Riyadh to Jeddah FNF-@OERK 082130ZMAY20

As we are all aware this weeks FNF is taking place in the Arabian Desert. Come join me as we fly to the hub of this event Jeddah.

Riyadh (OERK): King Khalid International Airport (Arabic: مطار الملك خالد الدولي‎ Maṭār al-Malik Khālid al-Duwaliyy , IATA: RUH , ICAO: OERK ) is located 35 kilometres (22 mi) north of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,[4] designed by the architectural firm HOK, and Arabian Bechtel Company Limited served as the construction manager on behalf of the Saudi government. It’s the capital city of Saudi Arabia and the largest city on the Arabian Peninsula. Riyadh is the political and administrative centre of Saudi Arabia and is the headquarters of the country’s central government bodies, such as the Saudi Royal Court and the Council of Ministers of Saudi Arabia. Riyadh is of great economic importance, as it is the headquarters of many banks and major companies. It is also the location of the King Abdullah Financial District, one of the world’s largest financial centres. Riyadh is one of the world’s fastest-growing cities in population, with many immigrants. It is home to one of the largest financial centers in the world. Click below if u want to learn about Riyadh and it’s airport.

King Abdulaziz International Airport ( KAIA ) (Arabic: مطار الملك عبدالعزيز الدولي‎) (IATA: JED , ICAO: OEJN ) is a Saudi international airport located 19 km to the north of Jeddah. Named after King Abdulaziz Al Saud and inaugurated in 1981, the airport is the busiest airport of Saudi Arabia and the third-largest airport in the kingdom. The airport’s Hajj Terminal was specially built for Muslim pilgrims going to Mecca annually on the Hajj. It is one of the largest in the world, and can handle 80,000 passengers at the same time. Jeddah is Saudi Arabia’s commercial center. With a population of about four million people (as of 2017), Jeddah is the largest city in Makkah Province,[3] the second-largest in Saudi Arabia (after the capital Riyadh), and the tenth-largest in the Arab world.[4] Jeddah Islamic Port, located on the Red Sea, is the second-largest and second-busiest seaport in the Arab world (after Dubai’s Port of Jebel Ali). Jeddah is of Saudi Arabia’s primary resort cities and was named a Beta world city by the Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network (GaWC). Given the city’s close proximity to the Red Sea, fishing and seafood dominates the food culture unlike other parts of the country. In Arabic, the city’s motto is “Jeddah Ghair”, which translates to “Jeddah is different”. The motto has been widely used among both locals as well as foreign visitors. The city had been previously perceived as the “most open” city in Saudi Arabia. Click below for more information about Jeddah and it’s airport.

Flight Information

Airline/Aircraft: Saudia A319, Generic A320, Generic A321, Generic A330, Generic 777-300ER, and Saudia 787-9 all aircraft are operated under Saudia
Server: Expert Server
Departure: King Khalid Int. (Riyadh)
Arrival: King Abdulaziz Int, (Jeddah)
Projected Flight Time: 1:25
Flight Plan: OERK KIPAP DURMA 2402N/4449E RGB LAKMI DIPEX KUTOL ITOLO ALPUT VUTEX 2222N/4017E VEMEM KAPAV OEJN

Participant 1: @CPT_HILD (Saudia A319)
Participant 2: @ToasterStroodie (Saudia A319)
Participant 3:
Participant 4:
Participant 5:

more people can join if necessary

I will post more information regarding the flight closer to the time. Once air born all discussion/communication will be taken to a PM.

Event Protocols: Listen to ATC instructions, respect other users, and have fun! Hope to see you there!

anyone planning on coming?

I’ll fly the Saudia A319

1 Like

np @ToasterStroodie

Anyone else want to come we have and hour before departure

Sorry…can you just tell me departure and arrival airport (probably is written somewhere in the description, but i didn’t really found it

Riyadh to Jeddah

It’s in the title of this post lol, but it’s Riyadh to Jeddah

MacSez: The Route of the Hajji!
MaxSends

Are u interested in coming?

anyone that is coming can spawn in im at gate 25. feel free to copy my flight plan.

Uff, yeah… thats my bad…sorry once again

Hello, I´m the controller at the moment at OERK. Expect delays, flow control in effect :)

1 Like

are u coming?

Will do! Thanks for the headsup

Yeah, I’m there

1 Like

Ok I’ll jiin

thanks for comming

This topic was automatically closed 12 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.