[FINISHED] R:Russia - Saint Petersburg (massive flyout) @ ULLI - 261700ZAPR20

1 hour to the event, important information bellow.

1. All non WizzAir flights are advised to depart from 10L/28R. All WizzAir flights are advised to depart from runaway 10R/28L.
  2. WizzAir gates are now open for reservation for non-WizzAir IFVA pilots. This means that you can duplicate one of the existing wizzair flights to stand A155A.

Please note that runaway restrictions based on airlines are only recommendations and are not mandatory. However, to have a good load distribution between them, using these recommendation is highly advised

1 Like

Let us know when we can begin push and start

1 Like

Hey, i think we can actually start pushbacks. WizzAir pilots might wait for a bit if they want to have pictures of 7 aircraft in a row, but looking at the airfield, the first wave (currently spawned) can start push and start

4 Likes

Hello! I am about to land in 10 minutes hopefully. I’m really sorry for all Wizz VA pilots who have to wait for me to land so I can come/

2 Likes

Sadly I was far away from everybody but I am about to depart from 28R :)

Cargo aprons being away from the passenger ones is pretty popular. I wish this wouldn’t be a thing on the upcoming Moscow flyout, but the terminal B and C layouts are quite outdated, so cargo pilots will be behind 2 runaways from the passenger aprons

1 Like

So, where are you atm? Can’t see you on the radar. We’ll wait until you get here though! Some already left as they need to run, but 3 of us is still there on the stand.

No worries I totally understand! I loved taking off into the sunset. Thanks for organizing!

2 Likes

I had to end my flight. I was flying to LYBE and I was vectored away from the airport, but I am spawning at ULLI right now.

1 Like

No problem. Thanks for you for attending and for sorry for that misunderstanding with Stansted. Enjoy the mountains!

1 Like

All good! Happy flying!

@Alexander_Nikitin could you make a PM for this event so the topic doesn’t get closed?

2 Likes

I think everything was said already, so i think if there was a need for it, it is too late)))

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with you. It was fun, despite me coming in several minutes prior to departure. I am now doing the inaugural ULLI-LBSF Wizzair flight as the route doesn’t yet have Wizzair flying it. Have a pleasant flight and stay safe, my friend!

3 Likes

Fantastic event! Extremely fun and the sunset departure was beautiful. Thank you from me and all at WZZVA!

3 Likes

thanks for hosting… nice to visit a new airport even if I did have to perform an RTO
!

1 Like

Ok, with @RichCar_Theif and @NeperQiell on final and @Zhanglx being only around a quarter away from his destination, i think I can officially say that the event is over. Thanks to everyone who attended and especially to the nice people at Wizz Air (sometimes even too nice).

If you’d like more of that there is a flyout from Novosibirsk next Sunday at the exact same time and on Wednesday the final episode of this series will be posted - the mega Moscow flyout. 3 airports, 7 runaways and 100+ of flights - turn on notifications in the evento thread if you don’t want to miss that

3 Likes

Thank you! It was fun!

1 Like

Thanks for such a great event! Can’t wait to fly with you again next Sunday 😀

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.