[FINISHED] Powerful P-38s - Saturday Night Patterns @ FALM - 192100ZMAY18

Hey everyone! For those that weren’t at the last SNP, here’s the info. Every Saturday night, someone (could be more than one person) from my group, the ATCEG, will control the airport, while the rest do touch-and-goes.

Last week, we were at KSAN. This week, we head over to Africa for patterns! FALM has two runways, and is located in Africa. Hope to see you there!

Server: Training

Region: South Africa, Africa

Airport: FALM

Time: May 19th, 2018, 2100Z

NOTAM: ATC will be open from 2100Z to 2200Z. Feel free to stop by and do some touch-and-goes. Please only use the Lockheed Martin P-38

Attendees:

1. @Trio
  2. @Kate_Russell
  3. @Cbro4 (TBD)
  4. @FDemon
  5. @Major-Tom
  6. @Boodz_G (ATC)
  7. @Artem_F

Brought to you by the ATC Event Group image

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see everyone on TS in the P-38. I would recommend practicing before you join :)

ATC

FALM
TWR: @Boodz_G
GND: @Boodz_G
Not Assigned:

You must be an ATCEG member to control Tower and Ground.

Join the ATCEG: http://atcegif.weebly.com/contact.html

This post will be updated.

2 Likes

I just realized I cannot attend this. So sorry for the confusion. :)

2 Likes

Just FYI I never used this aircraft before

1 Like

Same this should be fun/interesting.

👆

4 Likes

Ok…ill be there…have just done some practice…went quite well!

1 Like

Yeah I think before now the only practice I got from it was a takeoff then nose dive 10 seconds later but that was 1 year ago lol.

2 Likes

Pretty long rwy for a prop. But nice choice…
Not shire if Imcan attend but I will try.

1 Like

Just so everyone knows, even if don’t tell us you’re attending you can still show up at any time during the event. We would prefer you tell us you will be coming though. Have a nice day everyone!

2 Likes

Ok I got down the landing. It just takes some getting used to. It is slightly stiff with the rudder but the pitch is pretty normal.

1 Like

See you in 30 minutes

Today is Friday, May 18th, Kate. Event is tomorrow.

1 Like

Omg got my days mixed up lol

2 Likes

NOTAM: Event starts in 1 hour, you do not have to say your attending, anyone can show up at any time. Starting at 2100Z!

1 Like

I relate to this so much…

Now Closed, thank you everyone for coming! That was very fun! PM @Boodz_G with any feedback you have for him.

3 Likes

At least I got time for one flight

1 Like