[Finished!] Plane and Pilot Patterns : Rigorous Approach @ NZQN -311400ZMAR19

I wondered that cuz I am in EST +1 hour from GMT

I’ll take a gate please

1 Like

@AryaTheLivingMeme @Elliott The time that you see in the thread, 2019-03-31T14:00:00Z, automatically adjusts to your timezone:-)

1 Like

oh ok thx man…and also i failed to totally master the approach into queensland so…dont be suprised if there would be an aircraft tailgating u the whole event :P

1 Like

@Elliott your all signed up! Make sure to use the Caravan :)

1 Like

Ok will do even though it is not my most popular plane I will use it so I get used to it

1 Like

The approach is very tricky :) which is what is going to make our event unique

1 Like

Cool looking forward to it

I have already flown the approach path once so I know how hard it is let’s just say it took a few attempts

1 Like

Less than 48 hours until this event starts! Make sure reserve a gate before they are gone:-)

1 Like

I’ll be reserve ATC

1 Like

Your all signed up

2 Likes

Cancel my place please I can’t attend because I will be 35,000FT above the ground

ok Final questions:- I spawn at my gate…and then what ? wait fir the FP to be filed and copy it ok…so after that i get my clearance and crawl over to the runway and then keeping a safe 4 nm distance i take off right ? and then i complete the flight path…also ALSO main question…do we let the auto pilot take control over the tricky final approach ? or will it be all manual and stuff ¿ and after landing do i just park at any gate thats open ? also is there a certain amount of fuel and passengers i need to have on-board to make the approach more easy ¿

2 Likes

Spawn in, wait to taxi until we say so, takeoff, fly the pattern in a way that follows the instructions posted on the event chat PM, follow ATC instructions, etc. There is no flight plan, that is not needed for flying patterns.

I strongly recommend you do not use APPR for this event until you are very close to the runway. It will not follow the tricky approach automatically, and there is no flight plan so you can’t use NAV.

Yes sir

The lighter your aircraft is, the easier the approach will be. Just make sure you pack enough fuel.

1 Like

Can I have a reserve gate please!

1 Like

I have to work tomorrow :(

1 Like

@Sashaz55 all signed up!

I might come to fly, but not 99% sure.

1 Like

And and a half till event starts!!

1 Like