[FINISHED] Ohio Fried Chicken - Saturday Night Patterns @ KLUK - 232100ZJUN18

Hey everyone! For those that weren’t at the last SNP, here’s the info. Every Saturday night, someone (could be more than one person) from my group, the ATC Education Group, will control the airport, while the rest do touch-and-goes.

Last week, we were at KTOA. This week, we head over to Ohio for patterns! KLUK has three runways, and is located in the USA. Hope to see you there!

Server: Expert

Region: Ohio, USA

Airport: KLUK

Time: June 23rd, 2018, 2100Z

NOTAM: ATC will be open from 2100Z to 2200Z. Feel free to stop by and do some touch-and-goes. Feel free to use any GA aircraft (SR22, C208, C172, etc).
Attendees:

1. @Trio
  2. @Kate_Russell
  3. @Cbro4
  4. @Jacob_Sim
  5. @Gliding_Central
  6. @Adam_Williams
  7. @Sammy_Droubi

Brought to you by the ATC Education Group image

Your callsign must relate to chicken in someway. We hope to see you chickens at KLUK.

5 Likes

Just a change for all you chickens. God only knows what me and @Trio were thinking when we came up with this.

4 Likes

Might just be a coincidence, but the ICAO code is KLUK airport - which is like “cluck” the sound that chickens make… lol

Anyway, I won’t be able to attend, but maybe I’ll find time for one of your future events.

2 Likes

That’s exactly where we got the idea. 😉

3 Likes

Screenshot_20180623-005059

I have two chickens.

6 Likes

ATC

TWR&GND: @Adam_Williams
Not Assigned: @Trio

This post will be updated.

3 Likes

Sign me up, I will be there

2 Likes

OPEN

Come down to KLUK and do some patterns, expert server. Welcome to join in at any point!

2 Likes

Callsign CHICKEN1 is in

3 Likes

I might do a run and break arrival. Depends on how busy it is. I’ll be flying in from Wright Patterson FAB shortly.

2 Likes

Airborne now. Should be there shortly.

1 Like

Fried 5 is coming in.

1 Like

Hen Solo is in! Where is Cluck Norris?

5 Likes

My plane was sideways taking off but I handled it perfectly. Overuse of rudder isn’t good.

3 Likes

Should we do more crazy things like this?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

CLOSED

Thanks to ROOST3R, CHICKEN1, FRIED-5, KLUK01, HEN SOLO and many more for coming out to fly some patterns! That was really fun!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Trio, and thanks to you and @Cbro4 for organising this great event!

5 Likes

My callsign was “SIRROBIN”.

cb80219c8648ff0483648f63b2dcd2ba--tv-movie-brave

4 Likes

😂 I was trying to figure out what that meant, amazing!

4 Likes

Would ya look at that:

5 Likes