[FINISHED] NEW SCHEDULE! Spotting at Athens LGAV | Aegean Virtual Anniversary | Expert Server

Spotting in Athens LGAV | Expert Server

Hello everyone! This Sunday on 25th of July Aegean Virtual (AEE) celebrates 1 years in the Infinite Flight Community and it’s virtual skies! As a proud staff member of the virtual airline i announce that i will be spotting this event! Among with our virtual partners we have a lot of spots and routes to be claimed by individual pilots! So if you want to be featured in this special celebration video head over to the event’s official thread and ask to sign up for your desired route into Athens LGAV! Expect delays as traffic will be heavy! Lookig forward to seeing you all there!

Official Thread

13 Likes

I will be in Oregon when this happens so I can’t make it

Oh ok no worries! Hope to see you in a next one 🙏🏻

1 Like

I cannot be in this one either it’s at 2am local time for me

1 Like

Oh yeah it’s late for you! I understand 🙃

are you gonna keep doing this from now on, which is that you are only doing these videos in collaboration with virtual airlines?

No, this is a special occasion for an airline I am part of. I will continue spotting on airports on my own like I did so far

I just left Athens at 9pm SGT last night :|

Good. The event is in 3 days though 🙂

1 Like

I ₩i’ll join if I can 🙂

1 Like

I’ll definitely be there!

3 Likes

Great guys 🤩 claim your spot in the thread attached 🙏🏻

1 Like

Can’t wait am I aloud to fly the Delta 330 in?

Looking forward to it, flying the Aegean A320 to Larnaca and back

1 Like

I should be able to change schedule and let myself have a transfer at Athens

Sounds good 😊 please visit the link attached above to ask your desired route into Athens 🙏

1 Like

So as i said, i won’t be at the event, but if internet in the road will allow, i will do LCLK-LGAV A320 Wizzair

1 Like

I’ll be coming around, I signed myself up for the event.

1 Like

6 People from Etihad VA(including me) are inbound,hope to see you there soon! Also,A request to keep the next spotting session at Mumbai,especially now that it got 3D!😄

1 Like

Yes it will be featured in the near future 🙃

1 Like