[Finished] Mother's Day Group Flight @KMIA-101900ZMAY20

Hello Everyone
WELOCME TO THE MOTHER'S DAY FLYOUT!

Today is one of few special days of the year Mother’s Day! It’s a day where we celebrate or honor our mother. We absolutely love them and they do so much more for us than we think. Thank you to all the moms out there who are raising their children into great people.

About Miami International Airport

Miami International Airport (IATA: MIA , ICAO: KMIA , FAA LID: MIA ), also known as MIA and historically as Wilcox Field , is the primary airport serving the Miami area, Florida, United States, with over 1,000 daily flights to 167 domestic and international destinations, and one of three airports serving this area. The airport is in an unincorporated area in Miami-Dade County, 8 miles (13 km) northwest of Downtown Miami, in metropolitan Miami,[4] adjacent to the cities of Miami and Miami Springs, and the village of Virginia Gardens. Nearby are the cities of Hialeah and Doral, and the Census-designated place of Fontainebleau.
⬇️Click below to read more⬇️

About Washington Ronald Reagan National Airport

Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (IATA: DCA , ICAO: KDCA , FAA LID: DCA ), also known as Reagan National Airport , or, more simply, Washington National , Reagan Airport or National Airport , is an airport in Arlington, Virginia, located adjacent to the border of Washington, D.C. It is the smaller of two commercial airports operated by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority that serve the National Capital Region (NCR) around Washington, D.C. (the larger airport being Washington Dulles International Airport approximately 30 miles (48 km) to the west in Virginia’s Fairfax and Loudoun counties).[2][6] The airport is just 5 miles (8.0 km) from downtown Washington, D.C. and the border is visible from the airport, making it the nearest and most convenient commercial airport to the capital.
⬇️Click below to read more⬇️

FLIGHT DETAILS

Server: Expert

Departure Time: 2020-05-10T19:00:00Z

Departure Airport: Miami International Airport

Arrival Airport: Washington National Airport

Projected Flight Time: 2:15

Scheduled Arrival Time: 2020-05-10T21:15:00Z

Aircraft: American Airlines A321 or 737-800 (retro liveries are on request)

Flightplan: KMIA AMNDA PERMT LENDS SNABS EMCEE SEELO ILM TILTZ TYI JAGEM RIC KDCA

Participants

@CPT_HILD AA A321
@Infinite_Pro AA 737-800
@IanD AA 737-800 (TWA)
@ToasterStroodie AA 737-800
@Chicago_Aviator AA 737-800

FLIGHT PROTOCOLS

As you are aware today is IFATC at Home. Both KMIA and KDCA say they’ll have ATC but it’s not going to be active the whole time. If there is please follow all ATC commands. If using unicom please use it appropriately and be respectful to other pilots. And most importantly HAVE FUN!

5 Likes

Sure, I’ll join. Sounds fun! ;)

1 Like

Ok what aircraft tho

I’ll be joining in an American Airlines A321.

1 Like

Np, see you soon!

I’ll Join too! Aircraft is a 787! Just kidding, will use 737 with Astrojet livery

1 Like

Np, see you soon.

1 Like

I might be able to join in a 737 by the way your landing time says the flight will take an hour.

1 Like

oops my bad lol. sorry about that

1 Like

fixed now lol.

1 Like

I’ll be making a Group Chat 30 min before the flight I will provide additional flight info as well as clear up any questions u may have. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

I might be able to make it, put me on standby, thanks! I’ll take the TWA 737 if I can make it

1 Like

Ok just let me know prior to flight

1 Like

I’ll join in a A380 sign me up Just kidding Im coming in as a AA737-800 2014 Model

1 Like

Np. See you in a bit.

Count me in as a AA738!

1 Like

Sure np! See you in a bit

1 Like

Could i use the TWA livery?

1 Like

Got you down with the TWA livery

Thanks to everyone that has signed up!