Departure Airport: PANC
Arrival Airport: PASI
Time: 2300Z (7:00 PM EDT, 4:00 PM PDT, 11:00 PM GMT)
NOTAM: A large avalanche has blocked off Route 11, the only way in&out of Sitka, a town in Alaska of nearly 7,000 residents. This avalanche is blocking off necessities like food and water from reaching the town from a port on the opposite end of the island. Supplies are running out fast! Thus, the IFAE has been contracted to help out, but although we are a mighty team, we can’t do this alone. That’s why we’re reaching out to the IFC to get some help!
Load up your C-130J at Anchorage, and take off enjoying a nice scenic route down to PASI (Sitka). Our flight plan takes us over the mountains and coastline, making for a breathtaking flight.
Cruise: 290 KIAS, 20,000 feet
Estimated Flying Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Don’t load up your C-130 too heavy!
- Wait until the plane in front of you is 3NM in the air before taking off.
- Please maintain 7-8NM of spacing in the air. This is not a formation flight.
- Runway 11 at Sitka requires a back-taxi to exit, so please expedite.
- Take screenshots and enjoy the ride!
Remote Stand R02-Remote Stand R14: Reserved for IFAE
North Cargo Ramp 01: @DeltaFlyer99
North Cargo Ramp 02:
North Cargo Ramp 03:
North Cargo Ramp 04:
North Cargo Ramp 05:
North Cargo Ramp 06:
More will be added if needed!
Flight Plan: PANC WORON KKENT WILOW TANGR RECAB YAK ASORT CLUCK HEXAB HAWRD PASI
Hope to see you there!