[Finished] Hong Kong to Singapore @VHHH-122200ZMAY20

Hello Everyone

WELCOME TO THE HONG KONG-SINGAPORE GROUP FLIGHT!

Flight Description

Today Southeast Asia is featured in the IFATC schedule. Let’s connect two of the largest financial capitals in the world.

About Hong Kong Int Airport

Hong Kong International Airport (IATA: HKG , ICAO: VHHH ) is Hong Kong’s main airport, built on reclaimed land on the island of Chek Lap Kok. The airport is also referred to as Chek Lap Kok International Airport (赤鱲角機場) or Chek Lap Kok Airport , to distinguish it from its predecessor, the former Kai Tak Airport. Having been in commercial operation since 1998, Chek Lap Kok Airport is an important regional trans-shipment centre, passenger hub and gateway for destinations in China (with 45 destinations) and the rest of Asia. The airport is the world’s busiest cargo gateway and one of the world’s busiest passenger airports.[3] It is also home to one of the world’s largest passenger terminal buildings (the largest when opened in 1998).
⬇️Click below to read more⬇️

About Singapore Changi Airport

Singapore Changi Airport , commonly known as Changi Airport (IATA: SIN , ICAO: WSSS ), is a major civilian airport that serves Singapore, and is one of the largest transportation hubs in Asia. It is currently rated the World’s Best Airport by Skytrax for the eighth consecutive year since 2013.[9] It is also the first Airport in the world to do so for eight consecutive years and is one of the world’s busiest airports by international passenger and cargo traffic. The airport is located in Changi, at the eastern end of Singapore, approximately 20 km (12 mi) [10] from Marina Bay (Singapore’s Downtown Core), on a 13-square-kilometre (5.0 sq mi) site. The airport is operated by Changi Airport Group and it is the home base of Singapore Airlines, Singapore Airlines Cargo, SilkAir, Scoot, Jetstar Asia Airways and BOC Aviation. In 2019, Changi served 68.3 million passengers, making it the 17th busiest airport in the world.
⬇️Click below to read more⬇️

Flight Details

Server: Expert

Departure Time: 2020-05-12T22:00:00Z

Departure Airport: Hong Kong Int Airport

Arrival Airport: Singapore Changi Airport

Projected Flight Time: 3:10

Scheduled Arrival Time: 2020-05-13T01:10:00Z

Aircraft/ Airline: Singapore Airlines A350-900, Cathay Pacific A330-300 or A350-900, Scoot 787-9

Flight Plan: VHHH ALLEY EPDOS ENBOK EPKAL EGEUM EXOTO VEPAM KARAN SOSPA PTH RUTIT ELSAS ESPOB ENREP VEPLI EGOLO ROBMO WSSS

Participants

@CPT_HILD (Cathay Pacific A350-900)
@Sharan.Somayaji (Cathay Pacific A350-900)
@ToasterStroodie (Cathay Pacific A350-900)
@Infinite_Pro (Cathay Pacfic A350-900)
@Populeux_Music (Cathay Pacific A350-900)
@CaptainEmelec (Scoot 787-9)
@Pingu (Singapore A350-900)

Event Protcols

There will be ATC most likely at both airports. Please follow commands that are given to you. If ATC is not present at anytime please use Unicom appropriately and be respectful to other pilots. And most importantly HAVE FUN!

1 Like

Cathay a359 for me too

@ToasterStroodie and @Sharan.Somayaji I’ve both added u

2 Likes

Thank you @RitzRegis

1 Like

My game might crash again but yeah :( In how long do we depart? I’ll take a Cathay A350-900.

@Infinite_Pro

@Infinite_Pro you’ve been added

I can try coming, cathay A359

sure i"ll sign u up.

1 Like

alright good.

I’d like to join scoot 787-9

Np I’ll sign u up

@CaptainEmelec ur signed up

Thanks to everyone that has signed up

1 Like

Can I take a Scoot 787-9. Is this at 5 central?

Yup I’ll sign u up

1 Like

Sorry bro I had something come up. I can’t join. 😭

Ok hope to see u in my next group flight

1 Like

Flew this route with Cathay Pacific’s A330-300 today - it was a nice flight.

I unfortunately won’t be able to join you, sorry!

1 Like

Ok it’s fine hope to see u join my next group flight

1 Like