[Finished] From Oslo to the Northernmost Commercial Airport (ENSB) via Tromsø 12100ZMAY20 @ENGM

As we are aware FNF is featured in Norway this week. I was thinking why not do one of SAS’s more unique routes. By the title yes we are flying to the Northernmost Commercial airport Longyearbyen. I’m inspired to doing this flight after watching Simply Aviation did a trip report on this flight.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oslo_Airport,_Gardermoen

Tromsø Airport

Longyearbyen Airport

SAS 737-800
Expert Server
2020-05-01T21:00:00Z
ENGM-ENTC-ENSB

ENGM-ENTC
ENGM PEMUS NUVSA GIGNI 6201N/1129E SOMUB TUXOT GUBAV AMIMO RISLU 6860N/1721E NETUM GIBMO ENTC
Flight Time: 1:30

15-20min break in Tromsø

ENTC-ENSB
ENTC KOMUX VAVAD PITOL LUNEV ENSB
Flight Time: 1:30

I can only take 2 people with me due to the size of ENSB. Expect delays out of Oslo and please obey all of ATC’s Instructions. I will be posting gate information closer to the departure time. Feel free to ask me any questions or if you have any comments regarding the flight. Even if you aren’t participating enjoy FNF.

2 Likes

Gate 12 @CPT_HILD
Gate 14 @ToasterStroodie
Gate 16 @Tyler_Barley

Damn I’d love to come because I love Svalbard and I’ve been there in real life but unfortunately your flight leaves at 4 AM in Australia so I won’t be able to make it :( Have a fun flight!

1 Like

I would’ve loved to come but I’m currently doing another flight(sry), nevertheless enjoy this amazing route!

1 Like

Anyone want to join? Would appreciate it.

Hmmm, I thought they used a 737-700 on this route. Looks interesting, but I probably won’t be able to join since I have school. :P

1 Like

I’m thinking maybe push it back a few more hours so more people could join

Also when simply aviation did his trip report on this flight he flew on a 738

I stand corrected. The use the 737 6/7 of the days operated, then they use the 738 on the last day.

1 Like

I would do this but I have already started the opposite route (ENSB - ENGM)

2 Likes

I pushed the time back everyone to 21:00Z this way maybe someone would join then.

Anyone? :)

There is only one more slot available. So u might wanna book ur slot now!

I want to come I just don’t really like the route

1 Like

Thanks for participating see u in a bit.

No I’m not coming sorry

1 Like

Come on guys I just need one more person! I know, someone wants to join.

2:30 before flight!

90min till flight!!

Anyone one. We have 50 min till spawn in. There’s one more spot available.