[FINISHED] Celebrating Cessnas - Saturday Night Patterns @ CYYZ - 032100ZMAR2018

I thought we were going to collide lol

1 Like

That was a better landing. At least your aircraft isn’t allowing the wind to control its every move lol.

1 Like

At last I landed smoothly in a Cessna

1 Like

Got some great shots of everyone on that flyby. Check the stream after you land.

1 Like

@Josh sorry I messed you around on the runway. It’s my first time on an SNP :)

Oh and same to you @Kate_Russell with the whole “exit rwy” thing.

3 Likes

@Kate_Russell Nice livery (I’m DHLVA staff).

1 Like

I have a total of around 2 hours in this aircraft and 1 hour in the smaller Cessna lol

1 Like

Sorry about at @Josh I didn’t know you would be landing at that runway at all. It was sudden.

2 Likes

This is like a slightly milder KSAN (last week). lol

3 Likes

Leave any feedback you have below because we want your feedback.

3 Likes

The CCX is so hard to land in crosswind

2 Likes

That’s okay lol I announced takeoff on Unicom and when on the runway you became active 😂

Only cost me a minute or two to exit and taxi back to the runway no big deal
🙂

1 Like

Or fill out a form on our website…

Let’s hope no one saw what I just saw @Cbro4 😂😂😂

2 Likes

@Kate_Russell that smooth until that turn. XD

2 Likes

Oh God lol didn’t realise It had gone into unicom. I have just remembered that my ipad had crashed that’s probably why. Sorry again xD hopefully I won’t do it next time and hopefully you’ll be at the next SNP!

I was surprised with how smooth it was. I need more practice with taxiing though as I over turn. XD

1 Like

Closing in 5 minutes.

I am finding that you should level off at 10 feet and then slowly cut the throttle to bring it in at like 30-50 fpm.

1 Like

I have actually gone overtime by a few mins. I was supposed to close at 2200z… glad all you could make it. This was fun!

Be sure to pass feedback onto @Trio .

2 Likes