[FINISHED] Celebrating Cessnas - Saturday Night Patterns @ CYYZ - 032100ZMAR2018

Hey everyone! For those that weren’t at the last SNP, here’s the info. Every Saturday night, someone (could be more than one person) from my slack channel will control the airport, while the rest do touch-and-goes.

Last week, we were at KSAN. This week, we head over to the Great White North for patterns! CYYZ has five runways, and is located in Ontario, Canada. Hope to see you there!

Server: Training

Region: Ontario, Canada

Airport: CYYZ

Time: March 3, 2018, 2100Z

NOTAM: *ATC will be open from 2100Z to 2200Z. Feel free to stop by and do some touch-and-goes. Only Cessna aircraft are to be used.

Attendees:

1. @Cbro4
  2. @Trio
  3. @Kate_Russell
  4. @WardellStephenCurry
  5. @William_Chin
  6. @Artem_Frolov
  7. @MrAlaska (Backup ATC)
  8. @Cpt.TC (ATC)
  9. @AllegiantAir (ATC)
  10. @ItzEhs
  11. @William_Chin’s Imaginary Friend

Brought to you by the ATC Event Group image

9 Likes

From now on all SNPs will be at 2100z and will have a theme. This week is Celebrating Cessnas. Show up in a C172, C208, or CCX in your favorite livery.

3 Likes

can’t wait to see you there! :)

2 Likes

Sign me up, please! I’ll be in Cessna 172😋

2 Likes

ATC

CYYZ
Tower: @Cpt.TC
Ground:

Not Assigned: @MrAlaska

You must be an ATCEG member to control Tower and Ground.

Join the image: http://atcegif.weebly.com/contact.html

This post will be updated.

4 Likes

Ok then I will show up in that bouncing nightmare single engine Cessna.

3 Likes

I work for Sounds Air which right now only use Cessna so I am good at landing these if IF adds PC-12 than we have an other plane in the fleet of Sounds.

@WardellStephenCurry please, please follow instructions this time. Pretty please.

4 Likes

@WardellStephenCurry yes. We WILL remove you from future events if you don’t follow ATC instruction.

1 Like

I do I just don’t know some like “Say Intention” I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY THERE IS REALLY NOTHING

1 Like

That means you state your intention. In our case, doing patterns. Let’s take this to a PM ado we don’t clog the thread, shall we?

1 Like

Sure pm me I guess @Cbro4

@WardellStephenCurry first off you can’t land or touch and go if you’re not clear for the option or cleared to land.

Second, I sequenced you behind several aircraft and you chose to cut in line. When you are remaining in the pattern you have to pay attention to the map so you know who you are following. If you are sequenced number four and chose to cut in line I have to tell the person you are cutting in front of to go around. In last week’s case I had to tell 6 people on seperate occasions to go around because you would not go around.

Third, your pattern was way to tight. There was 11 people in the pattern with 1 runway and I can’t accommodate a tight pattern in that type of situation. We again acknowledge that was a terrible mistake to chose an airport with one runway. We will never be doing that again.

If you don’t listen it ruins the event for everyone and makes it impossible to control.

P.S. Say intentions means in laymen’s terms “why are you on my frequency, what do you want to do”?

3 Likes

Also last time I ask permission to land you never responded @Trio

@WardellStephenCurry you’ve gotta be patient trio and the other controllers have a ton of other planes to deal with. We should take this to a pm

That’s because you are supposed to say “callsign is on right downwind full stop”. If you ask for clearence to land when you are remaining in the pattern I will tell you “check the tutorials on the forum”. Since there was so many people in the pattern I didn’t want to give you clearence to land or option till I knew it was ok for you to turn base.

1 Like

Heyo!! Sign me up for ground again, thanks :-)!

2 Likes

Let’s see if someone else wants to do it this week. I’ll put you as backup

2 Likes

I’m a good backup😈. No worries if someone else wants to take ground.

3 Likes

There is still plenty of time to sign up for Saturday Night Patterns! Please let me know if you plan on coming!

2 Likes