[FINISHED] Cbro's Around the World Flight in a C750

Hey everyone! Over the summer, I have decided to fly around the world in a Cessna Citation X (C750). Leave suggestions for possible stops and where they would fit in the schedule. Also, feel free to join me, as I will be announcing when I am doing a leg. Thanks, and hope to see you alongside me on this journey!

(Map Courtesy of @Bobby)

Planned Legs

CYVR-KLUK

Current Leg

No current flight

Legs Flown

KLUK-BIKF
BIKF-EGCC
EGCC-LGAV
LGAV-HKJK
HKJK-FMMI
FMMI-VCBI
VCBI-VTBS
VTBS-YPDN
YPDN-NFFN
NFFN-PHNL
PHNL-CYVR

4 Likes

Theres no KCVG 😱😱😱

Might join you for one of the shorter legs

2 Likes

KLUK is the GA version of CVG, lol. It’s on the east side of the city, while CVG is on the west side.

1 Like

Sooo…
Which one do you mean?
Just pointing this out because it may confuse people.

Cool nice job good luck

1 Like

Ah thank you! YPDN will be the airport.

1 Like

I’m currently doing a similar thing to this, except it’s with a Cessna 208.

2 Likes

Since nobody has mentioned anything…

I’ll try to spot you when coming into KLUK
(In IF)

1 Like

@Cbro4 you should make a stop at KBUF in between KLUK and BIKF I might then fly with you the rest of the way to Keflavik.

1 Like

I plan on stopping by for some of your legs. Good luck.

I once flyed around the world in 772f fedex and it was fun

Here’s a map showing your route. Have fun and best of luck! :)

5 Likes

The C750’s range is a lot better than you might think. You can make LUK-ATH on a full tank so I’d be pretty sure you could also cut out NBO and CMB if you had to.

2 Likes

You definitely could. I’ve taken the CCX on 13 hour flights. It’s a really versatile airplane

2 Likes

Maybe, I was using a range calculator and tried to use that. SimBrief told me there were a few where it might exceed the range (which confused me, since I’ve seen people do 13 hour flights, like Blue said). However, I’m still going to play it safe and follow this, unless I am low and choose to divert.

Really like the map, Bobby! Are you ok, if I throw it in the main post?

1 Like

I’ve not managed thirteen hours, but bearing in mind she can travel at Mach .92, you can cut the journey times right down. I’ve flown CYOW-LLBG in 7 or 8 hours.

1 Like

Ok. Probably going to start tomorrow or Tuesday.

Good chance of the first leg being sometime tomorrow between 1400 and 1900 Zulu. I don’t plan on stopping this leg, unless a diversion or something major happens IRL.