[Finished] Airport MAX Out Pre-Show @ TNCM - 241400ZNOV17

Server: Training

Initial Airport: TNCM
First Stop: TFFJ
Second Stop: TNCS

Time: 1400Z

NOTAM: You can sign up at our main event on Saturday the 25! Check it out HERE.

Hello all Airport MAX Out Pilots!

Airport MAX Out currently focuses around filling the airport and flying to different destinations across the globe! However, there are also other types of events such as group flights. Our new event, Airport MAX Out Pre-Show if this type of event! It is designed to bring all the members of the event together before departing on our own across the globe! This event I focused around difficult approaches and includes airports such as TNCM and TFJJ! It will take around 45min to complete. If you do crash, please join us at the next stop and wait till the event has completely arrived at the airport! This event directly corresponds with our Main event the following day, so if you are interested, please join this event and the one tomorrow!

Thanks,
@PocketAviation

Airports

Saint Barthélemy Airport

Both the airport and the island’s main town of Gustavia are named for King Gustav III of Sweden, under whom Sweden obtained the island from France in 1784 (it was sold back to France in 1878). In 1984, Swedish Minister of Communications, Hans Gustafsson, inaugurated the terminal building of the Gustaf III Airport. The short airstrip is at the base of a gentle slope ending directly on the beach. The arrival descent is extremely steep over the hilltop traffic circle; departing planes fly right over the heads of sunbathers (although small signs advise sunbathers not to lie directly at the end of the runway). The airport is located at the island’s second-largest town, St. Jean. The History Channel program Most Extreme Airports ranks Gustaf III airport, which is casually referred to as “St. Barth’s”, as the third most dangerous airport in the world. (Wikipedia)

Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport

Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport (IATA: SAB, ICAO: TNCS) is an airport on the Dutch Caribbean island of Saba. The airport, named after the Aruban Minister Juancho Irausquin, has one of the shortest commercial runways in the world, only 400 metres (1,312 ft) long, flanked on one side by high hills, with cliffs that drop into the sea at both ends. Although the airport is closed to jet traffic, regional airline propeller aircraft are able to land there under waivers from The Netherlands Antilles’ Civil Aviation Authority. (Wikipedia)

Princess Juliana International Airport

Princess Juliana International Airport (IATA: SXM, ICAO: TNCM) is the main airport on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin, located on the Dutch side of the island in the country of Sint Maarten. In 2010, the airport handled 1,645,105 passengers and 60,870 aircraft movements. The airport serves as a hub for Windward Islands Airways and is the major gateway for the smaller Leeward Islands, including Anguilla, Saba, St. Barthélemy and St. Eustatius. It is named after Juliana of the Netherlands, who as crown princess landed here in 1944, the year after the airport opened. There is also an airport on the French side of the island, called Aéroport de Grand Case or L’Espérance Airport.
The airport has very low-altitude flyover landing approaches, owing to one end of its runway being extremely close to the shore and Maho Beach. (Wikipedia)

Plane

We will be flying in the Cessna 208 West wind livery! I will contact you for your call sign!

Route

Our Flight plan is pretty much direct, but follow me (the leader) as I will divert to take you on an island tour!

Gates

Gate C01: @PocketAviation
Gate C02: @Samuel_Szeto
Gate C03: @Balloonchaser
Gate C04: @horizonmaster03
Gate C05: @Rajdipta_De
Gate C06: @SVEN_MORLEY
Gate C07: @Justin_Chan
Gate C08: @Cbro4
Gate C09:
Gate C10:
Gate C11:
Gate C12:

Sponsors

https://community.infiniteflight.com/uploads/short-url/lqGpZMnZJRDKD4fUNgudRGMU7iv.jpg
Japan Airlines Virtural

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please feel free to post them down below! Also, if you need any help with creating your flight plan or fuel load, please ask in the comments! And Make sure to check out our main event!

1 Like

I believe that I can make this cool event!

1 Like

Great! You are already registered in our other event, so you are gate C03!

1 Like

I’ll join! Should be fun.

1 Like

Great! Your gate is C04

We have less than 10 gates left! Please register asap!w

We are half way full! There will be no more gates allowed after we fill up!

I’ll join this one as well!

Great! Welcome to the event!

Happy Thanksgiving!

As a special offer, ANYONE who requests a gate (even if you aren’t apart of the main) will be accepted until 4:00 PM on the 23!

Less Than 1 Day till the event!

The MAX OUT at TNCM is November 25, correct?

Correct! The main event is on the 25. Check the chat for the scheduled

Would you like to be apart of the the pre-show tomorrow?

Oh. I thought you were saying the max out was tomorrow. Got it now. Pre show is 1400Z?

1 Like

Sign Ups Close for the Pre-Show group flight around TNCM and other islands close TOMORROW @13:45 ZULU! Make sure you are apart of it!

I’ll take the next available gate. What’s the order of the airports?

1 Like

Wait never mind I found it at the top. Sorry.

1 Like

Glad to have you! See you tomorrow @1400 ZULU!

1 Like

30 Minutes till the event!

1 Like