Finished a 4+ hour flight in preparation for Global!

Just proof that it was over 4 hours. Did VFR circles in Australia starting and YSSY and ending at YSCB at FL300 I tried to go for a full 8 hours but I had other things to do. image

14 Likes

That must have taken some dedication! Can’t wait for Global release so we don’t have to keep on making circles and instead travel the world! When global comes out, Imma attempt JFK-DXB :P

6 Likes

Oh man…why. @Robertdiaz123 your time has come. Imma just leave now…

4 Likes

One my fellow pilots in my VA made a 5 hour one. I attempted to beat it but couldn’t haha

1 Like

Waiting on him too. You don’t have to fly such long flights in global.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try really really hard not to call him names

4 Likes

How can we be sure that your flight wasn’t 4 minutes and 15 seconds ;)

4 Likes

Why on earth would you do such a long flight? Did you really have nothing more to do today?

5 Likes

I think the longest flight I’ve ever done is 1 hour. But I don’t plane to do very long flights. Even when Global comes out.

1 Like

Do u have nothing more to do than criticize people (this is a joke dont take it the wrong way). I attempted a 2hr flight around AMS region… Oh man flying in circle is BOOOORRRINNNNGGGG

7 Likes

Did I not say in preparation for global? Lol

1 Like

Yes. I had 4 hours of boredom. But I got alot of XP for it lolol

1 Like

Because that’s not how the IF clock works lol

1 Like

All I do is pattern work, at least I get to have fun

2 Likes

Please tell me more. What device did you use, did it over heat, how did you cope with the battery?

1 Like

I use a Samsun S7. I didn’t over heat. My battery got down to critical multiple times so I just put it on charge while I flew.

2 Likes

Can’t fly VFR above FL180!

1 Like

I go to a minimum of 280 so I can go mach. Cruise speed of the 789 is M.85

1 Like

But it’s not considered a VFR flight above FL180! You cannot fly that in the real world, flight plan MUST be filed!

2 Likes

I’m just messing with ya - can’t be ‘VFR circles’ at that altitude!_

1 Like