[Finished] 27MAR21 / 1800Z - HUGE Madrid Fly-Out with IFATC @ LEMD

Hi there! Could I take gate 332, terminal 4 (vueling to LEBL), please?

Flying for vueling virtual as VLGVA28!!

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks for joining! Gate 332 is yours.

1 Like

bumping up

It is just satisfying to see how it’s simple and very well organized! I’ll try to attend flying to my home airport: LEPA

1 Like

I will assign to you gate T17 (Terminal 2), Air Europa to Palma de Mallorca, enjoy!

1 Like

Hi, could I take gate 346 please, to Barcelona, flying for Vueling VA.

2 Likes

I’ll take the Emirates a380 to dubai please gate 541 I think

1 Like

@mcgregni gate 346 to Barcelona is yours, enjoy it!
@Oliver_You yeah it’s gate 541, which is now for you!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

Hey, can I grab this one please? Great event!

Also not sure how realistic you’re trying to be, but just wanna add the MAD-JFK route with American is a 777-200ER in real life, not a -300ER. Again, not sure how realistic you wanna be :)

1 Like

Humm maybe right now it’s not realistic but I’m trying to be as close as possible to pre-covid operations, and Iberia flew the A350 to New York and btw the gate is yours

1 Like

Thanks!

Also, I am saying it was the -200ER before COVID. AA has only ever flown the -300ER from JFK to London and Sao Paulo. Never Madrid. Always the -200ER pre-covid.

1 Like

I changed it for maximum realism, thanks for telling me!

1 Like

Can I get this one ?
|300|Finnair|Airbus A321-200|Helsinki-Vantaa (EFHK)|3:55
@Pilot_Aaltonen
Callsign: Finnair 120VA

Thanks already in advance.

1 Like

Thanks for joining! The gate is all yours!!

1 Like

If You can Change it to Aerodlot flight (LEMD-UUEE) SU2605, and aircraft to 77W (Before coronavirus time it had routes to Madrid) (also you can give me 737-900, I can fly it, but 77W is most desired by me) I can take it.

1 Like

Aeroflot didn’t fly to Terminal 4, they went to T1, so I assigned you T08 in the Aeroflot 737-900 (the gate doesn’t allow the 77W), thank you for joining!

thank you)

1 Like

2 WEEKS for the event!

1 Like

1 WEEK to go!