(Finished) 19SEP20 / 2030Z - Air China Virtual Presents: Our First Event - The Beijing Flyout @ZBAA

New Sign-ups!

@Captain_74gear - You have been signed up for a flight to Fuzhou with Air China! Check under Terminal 3-D for your gate assignment!

@Zhopkins - You have been signed up for a flight to Helsinki with Finnair! Check under Terminal 3-E for your gate assignment!

@Harsha44- You have been signed up for a flight to Pyongyang with Air China! Check under Terminal 3-D for your gate assignment!

2 Likes

This one please

2 Likes

@Capitan_Artem - You have been signed up for a flight to Moscow with Air China! Check under Terminal 3-E for your gate assignment!

1 Like

Please take me off the sign up list. I can not make it because of something.

1 Like

You have been removed from the sign-up list. Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Can’t wait πŸ‘€

2 Likes

Hey Team. Put me on standby for this one. I hope I can wake up and make it to the event.
Looking forward to the flyout soon :)

3 Likes

@Anthony_Morgan - You have been signed up for a flight to Singapore with Singapore Airlines! Check under Terminal 3-E for your gate assignment! Thank you!

1 Like

May I have this gate? ANVA016

1 Like

@CheetahGaming_YT - You have been signed up for a flight to New York with Air China! Check under Terminal 3-E for your gate assignment! Thank you!

1 Like

Ooooooo how interesting

1 Like

What a great event can I get the 787-9 to Moscow

2 Likes

Could I get this please?

1 Like

@Svisible - You have been signed up for a flight to Moscow with Air China! Check under Terminal 3-E for your gate assignment!

@JulietTango - You have been signed up for a flight to Taipei with Air China! Check under Terminal 3-E for your gate assignment!

2 Likes

Event is in one day!

1 Like

Wish I could join but I’m booked full with events for a few weeks! Congrats on approval though!

2 Likes

Departing Beijing in a few hours – last-minute signups will be accepted!

I’ll take this gate

1 Like

@Joseph.Barnett - You have been signed up for a flight to Jakarta with Air China! Check under Terminal 3-E for your gate assignment!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 25 days. New replies are no longer allowed.