(Finished) 19JUN20 / 1600Z - A California Capitol Flyout! @ KSMF

Oops sorry forgot to change that

Just to let you know, HA59 SMF-OGG departs from terminal B.

If this could be added I would love to take that spot, it was the last flight I was on before the Quarantine

1 Like

You have been signed up! Thanks for coming!

1 Like

So sad that only one person is flying out of Terminal A. Let’s get more sign ups everyone! ✈️

1 Like

Who all is from Sacramento?

Can you list me on gate B16 to San Diego please?

1 Like

Hello could I get PDX for southwest

1 Like

I don’t think I can attend.

1 Like

Would you like me to leave you signed up in case you can make it or remove you?

Please remove me. Sorry!

1 Like

You have been removed. No worries, I understand stuff comes up.

Bump
(I don’t want this to close like the last event I signed up for) 😂

1 Like

Thanks, I don’t want it to close either 😂. Let’s get some more sign-ups, the event is just a bit over 1 week away. Because 20.1 came out, I will allow anyone to fly a B737 family plane - no matter what the sign-up says (you are not required to)!

I would let you use a B772, but I don’t think the gates at KSMF are large enough.

Yeah I’m not sure about the 777 either, but maybe, because Hawaiian used to fly the A330 there occasionally. Now it’s just the A321NEO though.

1 Like

Is there anyway that I can switch to a B737-800? If not that’s fine because I know most people have that variant, I just don’t like the new camera changes with the -700 (being out of order from before). Plus SWA flies that variant to SNA right now, and the -700 to SMF. Weird.

1 Like

|A11|Delta|Los Angeles|KLAX|B738|1H05 :-)

1 Like

I have switched it to the B737-800!

1 Like

You are signed up!

Thank you!

1 Like

@yoshi_flyer, unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to this event tomorrow due to the fact that I have long hauls occuring on that day. I am doing a long haul flight to Antananarivo. Then it will be TNR-DOH-DFW-SMF and I do not get there til 8 PM tomorrow. So can you please remove me thanks

1 Like