Hello IFC! Welcome to my first solo event I have made for the community! I am very excited to try hosting out one myself after having attending many incredible well organized events, taking notes, and using them for something like this.
About Missoula International
In my hometown of Missoula, Missoula International airport ranks third in passenger count in the state of Montana. It currently is served by six major Airlines:
- Alaska Airlines: Seattle, Portland
- Allegiant Airlines: Las Vegas, Las Angeles, Phoenix, Oakland
- American Airlines: Dallas, Chicago
- Delta Airlines: Minneapolis, Salt Lake City, Atlanta (seasonal), Los Angeles (seasonal)
- Frontier Airlines: Denver (seasonal)
- United airlines: Denver, Chicago (seasonal), Los Angeles (seasonal), San Francisco (seasonal)
- FedEx: Great Falls
Commercial Gates - look through the list of destinations above
Gate 1A - Frontier - @Jack_Q KDEN
Gate 1B - Allegiant - @Voyager456 KOAK
Gate 2A - United -
Gate 2B - United - @Fusion737Max KLAX
Gate 2C - Alaska - @Reid_Hickson KPDX
Gate 3A - Delta - @PlaneCrazy KATL
Gate 3B - Delta - @NathanD KSLC
Apron 1 -
Apron 2 - @Zak_Plant KGTF
Since there are so many spots, we are just going to use the East ramps
There will most likely be no ATC at this event, so please use unicom appropriately. Runways in use will be announced day of (Lets hope for 12 and 26🤞). If you are flying to a destination please file a valid flight plan or through https://www.simbrief.com/home/ or https://fpltoif.com/simbrief. Please reply if you see any errors in the thread.
I hope you can join me!