[FINISHED] 06JUN20 / 1400Z- D-Day (Operation Overlord) 76th Anniversary “Normandy Formation” Balbo Flypast

i will see what i can do

1 Like

I’ll take an A-10. Callsign: T-HOMAS

1 Like

Totally understand, was thinking if we all use the trail formation model, made up from elements from each force, that way you would be able to fly a bit faster. If we can find some fighters to formate on your wings it should work well.

1 Like

USAF Moody

1 Like

RAF, Spitfire, IF-AVX

1 Like

RAF Spitfire, callsign TOM-TOM

and could we sort the spawn points a bit? Wouldn’t be fun to start With a spit between a big bird and a A-10 or whatever when there are other spits.
after reading the OP twice:
Could use a A-10 or F-16 as well if needed.

1 Like

@Major-Tom

Yes ramp allocations are just a rough outline atm, it will be re-worked soon. Which force & aircraft would you like to represent ?

Ion order of preference:
RAF Spitfire
RNoAF F-16
NATO C-17
USAF A-10C
any F-16
any C-17
GAF any
So I am quite flexible.

1 Like

@Major-Tom

Put you down for a RAF Spitfire, would be good if you could part of a vic formation with @Skyler.Cooper & @Aviation_X

1 Like

This is amazing! It is a great way to encourage our youth to learn their history and realize the great sacrifices soldiers had make, in order to ensure peace and prosperity on a global scale for years to come. I will take the RAAF C-17!
Call sign:RAAF 125

1 Like

@AviatorNikola Great to have some RAAF representation

F-18 (Aircaft)
RAAF (Force)
RAAF 207 (Callsign)

1 Like

Yeah is there anyway you can have my mate and I next to each other?

@Rilej_aviation
Hopefully have you as part of a formation with @AviatorNikola

2 Likes

Yeah that’ll be great, thanks mate ;)

2 Likes

Sign me up in a spitfire

@United2, thanks for the interest unfortunately the spitfire slots are taken, could you take part in a different aircraft off the list? Would be great to have you involved

F 16
AV-235
USAF please!

1 Like

I am part of GAF, I can provide tanker support, will be able to join ?

1 Like

Nice Event could I please take ramp 42 in a Spitefire and my callsign will be RAF 100