[FINISH] 11OCT20 / 0830Z - IFFR - Infinite Flight Francophone - First Event " Island Jump " - @ FMEE - FIMP

About Saint-Denis Airport

unnamed

The airport is located in the north of Reunion Island, on the communal territory of Sainte-Marie, in an area that was recently named in honor of politician Pierre Lagourgue.

The airport was originally named “Gillot” after Gillot l’Étang, then President of the Court of Appeal of Saint-Denis, who was the owner of the land. He sold it in the late 1920s to the Crédit Foncier Colonial, shortly before the very first plane landed in Reunion Island on November 26, 1929.

Server : TRAINING
Aircraft : Boeing 787-8

2020-10-11T08:30:00Z

Island Jump means the fact that we only do a small jump from island to island; in this case it's FMEE - FIMP - FMEE because we do the outbound flight and the return flight, these two islands are beautiful and deserve to be our first destination for our first event.

Outbound Flight Information

Aircraft & Livrey: Boeing 787-8 Air Austral
Departure Airport : Saint-Denis (RUN)
Arrival Airport : Port-Louis (MRU)

Return Flight Information

Aircraft & Livrey: Boeing 787-8 Air Austral
Departure Airport : Port-Louis (MRU)
Arrival Airport : Saint-Denis (RUN)

Gate Pilote
Gate 02 @IFFR_Captain_Baba
Gate 03 @Swiss56yt
Gate 04 @Liam06
Gate 05 @Hugo.fr
Gate 06 @iZaK
Gate 07
Gate 08
Remote 16A
Remote 17
Tie-Down 14
Tie-Down 15

Gate Pilote
Gate 07 @IFFR_Captain_Baba
Gate 08 @Hugo.fr
Gate 09 @iZaK
Gate 10
Gate 11
Gate 12
Gate 13
Gate 14
Gate 15
Gate 16

If you would like to book a gate ; let us know in the comment

Thanks in advance to all person who attend at this event

Please Spawn 10 minutes before the start

This thread was made by : @IFFR_Captain_Baba

5 Likes

I’d Love to fly outbound from Saint-Denis. I don’t mind what gate I am assigned. My name on Infinite flight is IFC Liam06.

4 Likes

You go have the Gate 05

2 Likes

gate 03 for me please. Attention on IF, my name is Swiss 1 super

1 Like

Hey all ,

I have to move tomorrow’s event to next Week-End because tomorrow I’m not available, I’m sorry for that.

See you next Week.

Baptiste D. CEO & Founder of IFFR - Infinite Flight Francophone

2 Likes

This will be next weekend at what time?

As said in the title, 11OCT20 / 0830Z. This is the same time as it was, just 1 week later. I think. I haven’t gone through the time converter @IFFR_Virtual you may want to change the time under the event information. That still states October 4.