"Fingers" : Frequency 123.45 Pilot Unicom

I was talking about the opposite. 500’s are necessary for VFR. But we also need the Chinese altitudes (276, 291-411, etc.)

1 Like

Oh ok , gotcha. Thanks for the clarification. I’m all for trying to keep the realism

You know what, this would make group flights really fun. Voted for this!

2 Likes

Vote, that’s good idea

1 Like

Wow! We really need this in the sim! I voted.

1 Like

Yeah, I definitely think it would take our groups flights to the next level. Appreciate the support

1 Like

Thanks for the vote. Getting us closer to 100

Project Metal is opening some cool doors for IF. Hoping this will be one of them

1 Like

I’m guessing there would be a system for these where users request to set up one of these with other users. I fly with friends via discord usually but if this was more convenient I’d consider using it

1 Like

Great idea, but no more votes left lol

2 Likes

Yeah, the concept of having it in app would be awesome. I wish we could have chat but due to rating requirement IF LLC has said they wouldn’t go that route. so hopefully this would be a good alternative.

All good, it just nice to share ideas and hear thoughts. The positive feed back has been really nice.

Well if you get a free one, you can always give it a home here. lol : )

1 Like

Sooooo close to 100 votes! 🤏
🤞hopefully we’ll get there soon.

Up to 98! 🤩

💯💥🥳 and 1!!! That is an awesome milestone. Thanks to everyone supporting the feature request and to IF LLC for giving us a way to share and vote on ideas.

The support for the feature request has been incredible.

2 Likes

No problem! This will also make the cruise phase of flights more interesting :)