Finding Staff for S7 Virtual VA

Anyone willing to help me in creating a va that would be great, I can add u to the discord, slack and the website.

Just add ur email, discord gamer tag, and email please.

3 Likes

Hey! To start a VA you have to be TL2 PM me if you need any help!

2 Likes

Yes sure what is your speciality as in website design, pilot trainer, etc. let me know

1 Like

Please be a bit more prepared when making a VA.

Check the requirements, as in TL, certification process, etc. This has been linked to you many times to all of your many-topics made about this virtual airline that you want to make. If I were you, I’d stop making topics about your VA and check the requirements, because you’re not meeting them currently.

There are many topics regarding rules, and tips for making a VA. I suggest taking a look at the #live:va section for more information.

4 Likes

Ok then I need other people to join so that I can be on my way to being a successful va as I am currently working on the website

1 Like

You need to be TL2, as said already above. You’re not meeting the requirements to making a VA.

3 Likes

I have to wait a long time before I can apply again and It takes forever to get to TL2

1 Like

Well, thats the trouble of making a VA when you’ve recently joined the community.

Just be active on the forum, and you’ll get TL2 quickly!

So, if this is the case why are you trying to make a VA again?

2 Likes

Because I’m not giving up, I’m making websites, settting up slack and communication systems, etc.

I have updated my website as when I applied it wasn’t all that good.

1 Like

This is not available,you must be in IFVARB review and you can make it in the Prospective VA Staff Request Thread send it

2 Likes

Thats all great, but what for if you know that its going to be rejected since you’re not meeting the requirements?

2 Likes

I’m improving the way I run the virtual airline by updating everything

1 Like

So, you’re getting all the things ready, and when you get to TL2 you’ll apply again? Is this what you’re saying?

2 Likes

And I was wondering how can you format the posts like u did @CrisYe with your China airlines va?

1 Like

Yes that is correct

1 Like

You said this?

1 Like

Ahh, alright. That makes sense.

But please, please please only ask for recruitments after you’ve reached the needed TL :)

Cheers man!

2 Likes

Yeah I did

1 Like

@SahyaQFFlyer Let me tell you in PM,this thread is not available so Mod will close it

1 Like

Ok then that’s ok

1 Like