Finding Past Flight Info

I wasn’t sure wether this belongs in RWA or General, but I put it here to start.

So, here’s my issue. I want to find some info on a flight I took in 2018. This includes cruise profile, cruise speed, and flight plan. The reason I’m after this is because it was my first international flight, and I want to re-enact it in IF. I know the basic info, like the aircraft and route, as well as departure time.

Are there any places I can look these things up?

Thank you for all your help, and safe landings!

I believe FlightRadar24 has that although it involves a rather pricey subscription. Flightaware also has an option to buy the entire flight history of a specific flight, which is even pricier. From what I’ve gathered, there’s not much option for free where you can only really look at flights from the past 2 weeks for example.

1 Like

Flightradar offers up to 3 years of flight data but you would need a business subscription which costs 50 $ a month

1 Like

http://wandr.me/bts/

Here’s another good source, goes all the way back to 1995. Not sure if it would have flight plans and climb profiles though.

2 Likes

Hey, I have a couple!

wandr.me/bts/ - although already mentioned by Joseph, it works! As he said, it goes back to 1995.

flightera.net - this one seems to be slightly more accurate, but it only goes back to 2017.

I hope you find what you are looking for!
Luke

1 Like

Thanks everyone!

What is your flight info (airline, flight number ,etc)

@BigBert10

Aircraft: 777-200ER
Airline: Air France
Route: KLAX-NTAA
Dep. Time: 11:30 PM PT

I don’t remember the flight number.

Do you remember the date

1 Like

June 5, 2018 was departure, and June 6, 2018 was arrival.

AF76
F-GSPY

Unfortunately, that is all I can provide for you because the other info are probably lost in history

1 Like

Thank you so much @BigBert10! I really appreciate it.

FR24 isn’t pricey I have a gold sub and we pay under 85 dollars for it

For you, no. For many others, yes.

I still struggle to pay for the monthly sub every now and then. Not very many people have a spare $80-90 lying around.

1 Like

True especially now with people not working!
Back on topic now
~Blessings

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.