Finding Cargo Routes

Hey,

How do you guys find realistic cargo flights? I know of the 77F route database, but was hoping to find some for, say, the A330-200F (although because of the rework I would use the -300 in generic).

1 Like

I would just filter the aircraft you’re looking for on FR24. Select a plane and if the flight you’re seeing isn’t perfect, go to its history. This way you’ll get realistic routes, callsigns and replays.

1 Like

You, my friend, have revolutionised my flight-finding life 😂
I always new of FR24 and even use it, but never thought to do it like that. Thanks!

1 Like

The way i usually looks for routes to fly is also by flight radar 24. not the app but from the web version. Go to the flight radar 24 page of the cargo airline you are looking to fly and under the routes, you should see all the routes and destinations the airline will serve for the next week. If course, you can do this for any airline and not just cargo airlines specifically.

You ca also do this for any particular airport and it will show the list of routes and airlines operating those routes for the next week.

Hope this helps :)

1 Like

DUB-CDG is used by CMA CMG Cargo A330-200F but sometimes is used by the Air France Cargo 77F. If fancy doing the flight they normally use gate 315C at Terminal 1 in Dublin 👍

i did three Emirates cargo flights which were interesting.
the first leg is SEQM (Quito, Ecuador) to TJBQ (Aguadilla, Puerto Rico) 3 hours.
second leg is TJBQ (Aguadilla, Puerto Rico) to EHAM (Amsterdam, Netherlands) 8 hours.
Then the third and final leg is from EHAM (Amsterdam, Netherlands) to OMDB (Dubai, UAE) 6-7 hours.

1 Like

To be honest it’s Cargo so u can technically fly anywhere lol.

Join virtual cargo airlines, they are the best ways to get routes.

Leipzig to any airport you can find with a cargo stand in my opinion would be fun, considering Leipzig is a massive cargo airport you’ll have no problem finding irl cargo routes as well if you so desire

Oakland to Memphis Fedex 777

1 Like

Here’s one, Nagoya-vhhh or vhhx, depends on what Era you want to be in, if I’m right air Hong Kong operates between vhhh and Nagoya but I may be wrong, as for vhhx I’m unsure entirely what flights went there and from where

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.