Finding a controller on the forum

Can someone please tell me how to find a controller on the forum? I was doing pattern work tonight at KPSP and “Alex P” was the tower controller. He did an awesome job handling the traffic and I just want to give him a thumbs up… but having a hard time finding him.
pic below is the info for tower at time…

thanks for the help!
david h (KSH0728)

2 Likes

Hi @david.harper,

Firstly welcome to the community ! Unfortunately there are quite a few Alex P on the IFC , hopefully he will come forward in due course … :)

Feel free to contact me or another regular should you need any help , that goes for everyone !

1 Like

The best thing is too contact a ATC Supervisor and ask if Alex P. is on IFATC. Im sure they can find who he/she is :)

1 Like

Thanks Joshua and Mr_ATC. I appreciate the help.

3 Likes

Did this occur on the expert server or training server , if it did happen on the expert server definitely follow @Mr_ATC advice !

1 Like

Training sever.

2 Likes

I believe this was on the Training Server. A large majority of Training Server pilots/ATC are not on the forum, therefor you sadly probably don’t have any means to contact that person.

2 Likes

Well… that’s unfortunate…

3 Likes

Indeed it is. I also forgot to mention, welcome to the forum! :)

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.