Finally, Tea Time

hello, I don’t want to talk much about my photos other than that it was Vueling and it was a very nice flight.

Flight Information

route: Barcelona (LEBL) - London -Gatwick
plane: Vueling a320
flight time: 2 hours

Pictures

Holding short runway 07R

100, 50, 40, 30, 20… 10… with some crosswind

Thanks for viewing

enjoy your day🛫

43 Likes

Nice photos! How can it be tea time when it’s in fact 11:33PM? 🤔

4 Likes

Great photos! Why tea eww…
Coffee is where it’s at! :)

8 Likes

Its always tea time

@ThomasThePro why coffe ewwww

3 Likes

Beautiful pics! I’m actually enjoying a nice glass of sweet tea out in the backyard right now.

4 Likes

Mango Juice is what y’all need, Preach it!! Sponsor it!! Consume it!! 🧃— Coffee is for morning rush-hours’ sake when I’m stuck in traffic and Tea for that occasional time I visit my grandma on weekends. 💁‍♀️

Btw cool pics. I don’t fly Vueling often or ever at all, though the livery is very nice as seen by these fabulous pictures 🤩

4 Likes

Nice shots man! I need to do more European flying!

3 Likes

Sugar Iced Tea is what I like more if it’s fine

3 Likes

Me, a member of DLVA thinking that @Chris_Hoover decided to post a public tea time on the IFC of pilot removals for the VA.

Me, looking at photos … great shots and tremendous lighting, really like the last one, even if it looks way off center ha

9 Likes

Nothing needs to be said… They are really good especially the first one :)

4 Likes

Sponsored by Grace™️

4 Likes

Had a tinie tiny bit of crosswind

Thanks @Altaria55 tea is delicious 😋, @Captain_JR same for mango juice, @CoastieJim yeah, but there wasn’t much scenery on this flight though, @GameBoy_KIRB you barbarian, @Ondrej yeah…

4 Likes

Why are people so focused on british’s obsession with tea and not on the fact that if they would smash into a streetlamp they will apologize (now that I think about it, this is the politeness level on IFC)

Anyways, love the golden tones.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, well… tea is one of the best drinks out there

2 Likes

Yeah, mango juice and water.
Nice pics! I love the last one!

3 Likes

Great pictures! That last picture of the crosswind landing looks very well-managed. I hope the landing was buttery! 😁

2 Likes

Thanks mate.
@SB110 it was an awful landing😂

1 Like

Aw, sorry to hear that. I recommend reading/watching the crosswind landing tutorials if you haven’t already.

https://community.infiniteflight.com/t/how-to-make-a-crosswind-landing/50449

2 Likes

Beautiful photos! Love Vueling

2 Likes

Tea time indeed, nice shots bud!

1 Like