Finally passed the FAA written exam

After over a year of self study today I finally passed the FAA private pilot airplane exam. Check ride coming soon 😍

104 Likes

Congrats!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One of the greatest moments you’ll have in your flying life.

14 Likes

That’s brilliant Brandon! Congratulations and have many safe flights in the future. Most importantly enjoy it. πŸŽ‰

8 Likes

Well done, thats an impressive accomplishment, good luck in the future!

1 Like

Congrats about time you get a checkride scheduled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

1 Like

A New journey of life begins
Congratulations

1 Like

Congratulations to me it sounds like you deserve it with self studying

Always chase your dreams no matter how you get it, just achieve

2 Likes

I know it lol πŸ˜‚ I still may beat tyler though 😏. Jk @Tyler_Shelton

Haha I thought Tyler would beat all of us. I was still working on getting my stuff passed

Yea he will though, maybe beating me will give him more incentive.

Haha. I’ll tell ya what though the written is a big thing to jump over and get passed. I’ve learned that since I started school (flight school) were required to take classes that professional pilots arre suppose to take and you learn a lot

1 Like

I knew you could do it bud. One more step and you’re there. Keep up the optimism.πŸ˜‰βœˆοΈ

3 Likes

Huge congrats to you, Brandon. Great job! :D

2 Likes

Congratulations Brandon! Keep moving forward! Β‘Buen trabajo!

2 Likes

Congrats thats a big step. I remember my check ride like it was yesterday. Don’t over think and keep telling yourself that you ready. Good Luck!!!

1 Like

One down. Many more to go. Haha

Congrats BTW

2 Likes

Congratulations on passing the written exam!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Congrats Brandon, You have entered a new phase in your flying life! :)

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s probably one of the biggest accomplishment you’ll have in your flying career (along with finding Laura and going flying with her)

2 Likes

Congratulations. I know that was not easy. Now get out and enjoy the joy of soring the skies.