Finally Pass ATC

I passed IFATC and I am so happy! I want to publish an article in the community to express my gratitude. First of all, I would like to thank my trainer @Levi_Park for spending so much time training me. Even though I failed the practical exam twice, he still encouraged me. I also want to thank my recruiter @ToasterStroodie , who provided me with a lot of help on the IF road, and is also my idol. Thanks to my two earliest ATC friends @David_ZGGG @Potkukelkka for helping me achieve what I am today. And thanks to a stranger friend @Metier who often comes to my training and guides me through my problems. Thank you all, I will definitely work hard!
Steven
Apr 30th

29 Likes

Congratulations!

Welcome to the IFATC community!

1 Like

Congratz man, Well deserved! just goes to show that even if you fail you dont quit! Looking forward to see you:)

1 Like

Congratulations, and welcome aboard!

1 Like

Congratulations! Hope you have fun in IFATC!

1 Like

Welcome to the team mate :)

1 Like

Congratulations!

Welcome to the IFATC team @BurgerAddict !

1 Like

Congratulations and welcome to IFATC. Hard work always pays off, and you showed that on the TT’s I’ve attended (and surely on all your training). Brilliant work :)

1 Like

Congrats and welcome to the team! I hope @ToasterStroodie was nice to ya! :D ;) :*

1 Like

Many congratulations @BurgerAddict on passing🥳🥳🥳
Hope to greet you at some point arriving or departing at some airports at your control in ES.

2 Likes

Congrats on becoming IFATC! A huge milestone for you, I’m sure!

1 Like

Ya he’s very nice ,he helped me a lot hahah 😝

1 Like

Ya see u guys on ES soon !🥳

Welcome to the team!

1 Like

Thanks Levi ur so nice 😊

Congratulations bro

1 Like

Congrats bro! Hope to work with you one day

1 Like

Ya we will ahah

Welcome to the team, looking forward to controlling the skies with you :)

Lee

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.