Finally happening! (Air Force)

I just got this message from my recruiter and I’m beyond excited. I can’t wait to work with the United States Air Force.

I’m willing to fly high. Let’s hope this goes well!!:)

73 Likes

Oh my god mate. Congratulations!! 🎉 You should be very proud of yourself. I’m not from the US. But I know it’s a great deal to serve your country. Especially a country as big as the US! Once again, congrats 👍👍🎉🎉🥳🥳

10 Likes

I know! This was an uncertain situation for me, I didn’t think
this would work out, but it did.

You’re awesome, thanks brother:)

4 Likes

Congratulations sir. Thank you for willing to serve our country. All the best with your training and your future. Thank you again!

1 Like

Don’t mention it. I waited 5 months after swearing in to get a job booked for me. It was worth it:)

2 Likes

Make Sure to Butter the runway while training gl:)

2 Likes

Haha, I won’t be flying most likely XD

2 Likes

Congrats, Cyrus! Wishing you all the best!

1 Like

Thank you Mr. Toaster ;) nice username!

1 Like

Congrats mate, best of luck with your training!

1 Like

Appreciate ya!

1 Like

Amazing man, unreal opportunity wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Congrats! 🎉

1 Like

Huge congrats to you, Cyrus, that’s amazing news! It’s been a long journey, but you’ve finally made it, and you should be extremely proud of yourself. Thank you for having the will and dedication to serve for this amazing country, and it will not go unnoticed. Congrats again!

Now go make me, and America proud! 🇺🇸

1 Like

Congratulations brother, I hope you’ll enjoy it

3 Likes

Congrats and welcome to the family. My inbox is always open if you have questions about basic, bases, benefits, or Air Force life in general.

Way to kick off 2021! 👏

30 Likes

Congrats! I myself am in contention for USAFA, and wish you the best of luck! Im entering for pilot with a degree in aeronautical engineering. Maybe one day we might cross paths!

1 Like

What is your position in the air force? And congrats btw!

1 Like

Congratulations, that is awesome! I will thank you in advance for you service :)

1 Like

https://www.airforce.com/careers/detail/diagnostic-imaging

4 Likes