Finally grade 5!

So, after years of playing, I have finally joined the ranks of the most dedicated.

For too long, I have let my low landing count get the better of me. So long, in fact, that I decided to do something about it. I found myself with some annual leave from work and decided the time was now to get my last 300 odd landings.

After the most disgusting two/three days, I managed to get those three hundred landings. The celebration has been slightly postponed by a week, as I stupidly left myself descending in a free fall whilst I was on a conference call… we’ve all been there no doubt…

I would just like to give the Devs a huge shoutout for making the game what it is. An even bigger shoutout to my fellow BAVA friends for giving me the encouragement to keep going on, whilst losing the will to live and battling what I would akin to severe carpal tunnel syndrome of both hands.

To those wondering if it was worth it, I will certainly NOT be letting myself slip back down to a green; let alone white tag ever again.
*Edit Thank you so much for my first "Nice Topic" Award! Not bad going for a 4 year old profile ;)

18 Likes

Good job! Enjoy the new tag

2 Likes

Thank you!

Congratulations, it’s great feeling the 1st time you make it to grade 5…

1 Like

Congrats @Couch

1 Like

Congrats! What color does the Grade 5 tag have?

1 Like

Congratulations @Couch, amazing achievement!

1 Like

Nice job @Couch

1 Like

Orange tag!

1 Like

Congratulations mate…This deserves a celebration 😉🥳🥳Such a great achievement 🤝

1 Like

Thank you! I definitely don’t want to lose the special tag, that’s for sure

Thank you! It’s the beige tag that you may have seen on the servers :)

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you, Jamaal! Its definitely worth the grind!

1 Like

No doubt you are very pleased with your achievement and rightly so!

It’s hard journey to get the converted grade 5, just make sure you don’t get any violations and maintain the 180 landings for the previous 3 months & build on your xp accumulation.

1 Like

Wowsers! So…what’s next?

1 Like

Yessir…Have a nice day ahead my bro🥳💪

1 Like