Finally entered G4 family!

Guys, I entered the G3 family three days ago and experienced es. With my personal efforts, I entered the G4 family in three days. I touched and go 300 times in Kden in these two days, I learned to land steadily with one hand πŸ˜‚, so touched, I finally entered the G4 family.

18 Likes

That’s an awesome achievement! I recommend keeping current with the landings though as in 90 days, all 300 landings will disappear from the 90 days record

6 Likes

Wow, how long did that take you?

It is good suggustion,thank you

you mean G3 to G4?
ONLY 3 DAYS

2 Likes

Nice work I’m trying to get there

Next stop, grade 5. It’s a very good achivement to reach G4, now with patience you will eventually make it into G5

I have only one thing to say

w h a t πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘

3 DAYS???

Talk about commitment! πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Damn here I am just slowly climbing the grade staircase and falling down and there you are flying up the grade staircase

gg lol

I climbed from G3 to G4 for more than a year
And you tell me you made it in 3 days 😳

2 Likes

YES,because in this 3 days,i touch and go 300 times is very boring.

1 Like

That is very impressive haha!

I usually get lots of flying hours and xp and stuff so i usually get lots of those quickly, but the landings part takes a long time. The only faster way than just doing normal flights that is kinda slow is doing touch and goes but it gets boring after time

I must ask what plane did you use to do touch and goes and on what server?

Wow I should start doing that ! XD I mean im only 30 landings away from G4

Congrats welcome to the expert server!

1 Like

I am use x-cub in cs

1 Like

Oh okay. Thanks I am trying to get touch and goes too i was thinking about the best plane to do so

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.